ADVERTISEMENT

“Piazza Center launches national survey to gauge COVID concerns among Greek life”

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
See the link below. From the article:

“UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — The Timothy J. Piazza Center for Fraternity and Sorority Research and Reform has launched a national survey to examine Greek-life organization members’ attitudes about returning to campus amid current public health concerns.

The survey, developed in cooperation with a multidisciplinary team of consultants and academic professionals, aims to better understand fraternity and sorority members’ thoughts and views about housing, safety, council types and other meaningful considerations.

Anonymous student responses will be collected and assembled into aggregate reports, which will be shared with participating institutions in an effort to influence and inform decision-making in a number of crucial areas including housing, recruitment and social guidance.”

https://news.psu.edu/story/627066/2020/07/29/campus-life/piazza-center-launches-national-survey-gauge-covid-concerns

piazza center. This is who we are now. I wish we could say it was named after Mike Piazza. Great player.

Meanwhile, I wonder how much this NATIONAL. SURVEY. :eek: will cost. MULTIDISCIPLINARY. TEAM. :eek:

This is what academics do. At Penn State, they are in constant pursuit of perfection.

This is what academics do. At Penn State, they are in constant pursuit of perfection.

I think a significant portion of students receiving this survey will see it’s from the “...Center for Fraternity and Sorority Research and Reform” and will think, “Go f*ck yourself.”

LOL...agreed...or, at least, trying to show that they made "every reasonable effort" when the law suits fly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT