ADVERTISEMENT

“Michigan's hire of Jim Harbaugh has been an unquestionable success.”

Naw their just warming up the diesels now. The hype train doesn’t leave the station until next years savior transfer quarterback is granted immediate eligibility. Caused by his mother mangling his original college choice thru draconian potty training.

“In the past two seasons, Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown's defense has allowed an average of 16 points per game against teams not named Ohio State and 59 points per game against the Buckeyes.”

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-alabama-missed-college-football-playoff-more

All in all, too kind to hairball and um.

The um 2020 hype train is leaving the station. All Aboard!
I refer you and all readers of this to this post I just made:
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threa...higan-the-last-4-seasons.254611/#post-4519585

78788577_10157982071269283_7836009016546295808_n.jpg

Anyone know where the big offseason field trip is this year?

I may get stoned here for saying this. But I think Hairball could actually beat OSU if he sent DON BROWN and his “ I am a rock I am a one on one single coverage island defensive back “ philosophy packing. Then again it maybe that he’s just stupid enough to read, listen to and believe the talking heads on TV.

Rodriguez and Hoke were worse.
So they got that going for themselves.
Which is nice.

I wonder how a Michigan fan would respond to this analysis. I would guess that Michigan fans "expect" to be in the national championship discussion annually. They have not been. This is what happened at Nebraska. They got tired of the 9 wins seasons under Solich and traded them for let's just say fewer wins. Michigan could keep Harbaugh and win 8-9 a year for ever but I'm sure they want more.

Every year we see the September Heisman winner and August National Championship talk from the Walmart wolverinees.

It has been that way since they won their last consensus NC in 1948. They just never stop. Already their message boards are talking about how NEXT YEAR they will be fine at QB. What? Patterson was going to deliver the goods. Lead them to the Promised Land. How did that work out? Now a first year starter will be better than him.

What is the definition of insanity again?? Yeah, that’s Meatchicken.

Reactions: NobleOne
Don Brown's defense gave up 103 points in Michigan's final 2 games last year.

He's already over 50% there again this season. If he can keep his Bowl opponent under 47, he will show improvement ... leqding to more media praise for his genius.

Only a program that worships a HC with a 5-12 Bowl record would consider Don Brown a defensive genius.

Reactions: JJTopp99
A bunch of scUM garbage propaganda. You read this and you would think OSU #1, scUM a solid second then a huge drop off to the rest of the field.

The writer is expecting Jimmah's check for writing this to be in his account by Wednesday.

I read on and then see how it is a total fluke that Bama is not in the CFP. All strange, bad luck that has nothing to do with opponents improving and catching up to them. Rather all unfortunate injuries and Saban is still a genius and far superior to any other coach. Really? What trash.

Waiting to watch that Michigan podcast on you tube.Cannot remember.his name but he went all in on michigan beating osu.Said something about a game in 1968 where Michigan beat a number one ranked osu.Oh and that would signal a Michigan revival in the series.Woops

Well, they visited the Pope. I'm guessing the Dali Lama is next.
"Gunga, gunga la gunga. Mr. Harbaugh, on your next sleepover, you will receive total consciousness...but only if you stop eating boogers. You have that going for you. However, you won't be able to beat Ohio State...and your chances against Penn State are slim to none. I recommend an offensive coordinator position under Nick Saban at Alabama, or perhaps in the NFL with a team like the Cleveland Browns! Then again, I suppose you could do worse than being overpaid by Michigan."

ESPN: How Michigan and Alabama got very unlucky in very different ways

"When you're better than just about everyone ... but not your rival, your rival defines your perspective."

I'm not going to link the article, it's the main article on the cover of ESPN right now for anyone that wants to get past the headline and opening sentence above, that is as far as I could make it. Just unbelievable how much the media wants certain programs to be looked at, with their narrative lens. We beat Michigan and all we hear is they outplayed us. They get creamed by O$U for the millionth consecutive time and all that is written is conciliatory B.S. to protect one of the chosen programs. It's beyond pathetic. I know another poster referenced an article basically stating that the only way to view the Michigan program under Jim is that of a success. How is that possible? Why are media members running to defend the indefensible. Michigan, at home, gave up 56 points in losing to their "rival" and got their teeth kicked in, again. Jim is 0-5 against Michigan and they can't even keep it within a few scores home or away and this is unbelievable.

Reactions: osu68
Waiting to watch that Michigan podcast on you tube.Cannot remember.his name but he went all in on michigan beating osu.Said something about a game in 1968 where Michigan beat a number one ranked osu.Oh and that would signal a Michigan revival in the series.Woops
Steve Deace. Happens to be extremely entertaining in a dorky sorta way.

Reactions: NobleOne and brupsu
Every year we see the September Heisman winner and August National Championship talk from the Walmart wolverinees.

It has been that way since they won their last consensus NC in 1948. They just never stop. Already their message boards are talking about how NEXT YEAR they will be fine at QB. What? Patterson was going to deliver the goods. Lead them to the Promised Land. How did that work out? Now a first year starter will be better than him.

What is the definition of insanity again?? Yeah, that’s Meatchicken.
They should be decent at QB at least talent-wise. I’ll give them that. And he was recruited out of HS. Who knows which of their WRs will return though. They lose both their TEs and lots of veteran talent elsewhere.

They counted on being good this year. Mark me down for expecting to cream them next season in Ann’s Arboretum.

He did get the NCAA to look the other way on impermissable benefits re: trips to foreign countries every august, so that's successful.

“In the past two seasons, Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown's defense has allowed an average of 16 points per game against teams not named Ohio State and 59 points per game against the Buckeyes.”

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-alabama-missed-college-football-playoff-more

Yeah I saw this piece of garbage and couldn’t decide if I should throw up or laugh my you know what off.

Reactions: JJTopp99

They fired Brady H and I’m not sure Jimmy has a better record at $9 million per year. Success based on what????????

"When you're better than just about everyone ... but not your rival, your rival defines your perspective."

I'm not going to link the article, it's the main article on the cover of ESPN right now for anyone that wants to get past the headline and opening sentence above, that is as far as I could make it. Just unbelievable how much the media wants certain programs to be looked at, with their narrative lens. We beat Michigan and all we hear is they outplayed us. They get creamed by O$U for the millionth consecutive time and all that is written is conciliatory B.S. to protect one of the chosen programs. It's beyond pathetic. I know another poster referenced an article basically stating that the only way to view the Michigan program under Jim is that of a success. How is that possible? Why are media members running to defend the indefensible. Michigan, at home, gave up 56 points in losing to their "rival" and got their teeth kicked in, again. Jim is 0-5 against Michigan and they can't even keep it within a few scores home or away and this is unbelievable.[/QUOT

Hence the moniker, ESPiN applies.

Reactions: ram2020

Don't mind this at all. It's fun to watch the fan base of the most over hyped team lose their mind every year when expectations are missed badly.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
He did get the NCAA to look the other way on impermissable benefits re: trips to foreign countries every august, so that's successful.

So Jimmah is an undeniable success to the travel industry then?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT