ADVERTISEMENT

Zuckerberg vs Musk cage match

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
There has been a rivalry growing between these two for years. To huge multi billionaires with egos.

Zuckerberg put out a video of him doing martial arts workouts that got a lot of attention. So last week Musk challenged him to a cage match….in jest. But it seems to have sparked the imagination of a lot of people and there is talk about making it a pay per view event as a huge money maker for charity. Some are saying it would be the largest pay per view in history and bring in over a billion dollars!

Kinda of funny to even thiink about two middle aged multi billionaires fighting in a cage match but strange things happen.

Any chance of this happening?

Reactions: NedFromYork
I read up on this a bit and it seems like Musk would he an absolute fool to even consider fighting Zuckerberg. He will have a size advantage, just like the U of Oklahoma football player who nearly lost his eyesight in a bathroom brawl vs a trained MMA kid.

I'm no fan of either guy- sort of like rooting for a tsunami or meteor to hit "The Game" every year. Musk would take a terrible beating...which he may need.

I read up on this a bit and it seems like Musk would he an absolute fool to even consider fighting Zuckerberg. He will have a size advantage, just like the U of Oklahoma football player who nearly lost his eyesight in a bathroom brawl vs a trained MMA kid.

I'm no fan of either guy- sort of like rooting for a tsunami or meteor to hit "The Game" every year. Musk would take a terrible beating...which he may need.

Zuckerberg needs a beating. Ok, he took a few lessons at the Y. Musk can afford to hire a trainer too.

If Musk taps out he should then punch Zuckerberg in the face and tell him the tapout was disinformation.

Zuckerberg needs a beating. Ok, he took a few lessons at the Y. Musk can afford to hire a trainer too.

If Musk taps out he should then punch Zuckerberg in the face and tell him the tapout was disinformation.
Trust me...if they kill each other I'm fine with it. The lesson from the OU dude is that brawn matters little. Maybe one of those sumo wrestler matches in those puffy suits works?

Reactions: 91Joe95 and EPC FAN
Trust me...if they kill each other I'm fine with it. The lesson from the OU dude is that brawn matters little. Maybe one of those sumo wrestler matches in those puffy suits works?

The OU football player was not that big. He was a walk on.

There has been a rivalry growing between these two for years. To huge multi billionaires with egos.

Zuckerberg put out a video of him doing martial arts workouts that got a lot of attention. So last week Musk challenged him to a cage match….in jest. But it seems to have sparked the imagination of a lot of people and there is talk about making it a pay per view event as a huge money maker for charity. Some are saying it would be the largest pay per view in history and bring in over a billion dollars!

Kinda of funny to even thiink about two middle aged multi billionaires fighting in a cage match but strange things happen.

Any chance of this happening?

Maybe Musk could make an adaptation of this type of confrontation with his Twitter format.

Perhaps having to actually face in person the individual that you have a disagreement with could provide some civility to the platform. And would actually require thorough knowledge and debating skills.

My apologies for going off of topic.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Maybe Musk could make an adaptation of this type of confrontation with his Twitter format.

Perhaps having to actually face in person the individual that you have a disagreement with could provide some civility to the platform. And would actually require thorough knowledge and debating skills.

My apologies for going off of topic.
None needed.

This is getting crazier every week. The government of Italy has offered the Coliseum as the site…..talks are underway for a $100 pay-per- view fight.

Still playing along. Zuck built an octagon in his back yard for training….. which passed off his wife.

Musk says he is lifting weights to get ready. Might need neck surgery first,

No date set….. are they just attention whores?

Still playing along. Zuck built an octagon in his back yard for training….. which passed off his wife.

Musk says he is lifting weights to get ready. Might need neck surgery first,

No date set….. are they just attention whores?
never gonna happen. Both guys have way too much to lose. And I'll bet their companies have a ton of insurance on them and these companies will not sit by and see their millions risked because two overgrown kids want to have a fight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT