ADVERTISEMENT

Young leftwingers praise Osama bin Laden

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Pretty sick. The future of the democratic party.

Why TikTokkers are fawning over Osama bin Laden​

https://nypost.com/2023/11/16/opinion/why-tiktokers-are-fawning-over-osama-bin-laden/

You can’t make this stuff up.

Massive TikTok influencers are racking up millions of views on videos openly praising the writings of 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden, calling them “mind-blowing” and “eye-opening.”

“I need everyone to stop what they’re doing right now and go read — it’s literally two pages. Go read ‘A Letter to America,’” Lynette Adkins said in one viral TikTok. “And please come back here and just let me know what you think because I feel like I’m going through, like, an existential crisis right now, and a lot of people are.”

If all these TikTokkers were doing was encouraging people to skeptically read bin Laden’s infamous “Letter to America,” which explained his supposed justifications for the 9/11 attacks, that wouldn’t be so objectionable.

Americans should read the letter.

But they should read it critically and see it for the (deeply antisemitic and conspiratorial) morally bankrupt apologia for barbarism it is.

Instead, several TikTokkers in these viral videos promoting the letter openly state they now realize bin Laden “was right.”

It’s bizarre, if unsurprising, to see this stance from supposedly “woke” progressives because they must have breezed past the part of the letter where bin Laden names our country’s tolerance of homosexuality, separation of church and state and sexual liberation for women as motivating reasons for terrorists’ desire to destroy America.

But the bulk of the letter cites US Middle East policy as justification for the 9/11 attacks that killed 3,000 civilians.

Reactions: psuted and Hotshoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News