ADVERTISEMENT

You may be surprised but we are the better team!

rag195

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
NE Pa
Look at our opponents and OSU’s.

I thought OSU looked great playing against the sisters of the poor!

We had one on our Schedule: Kent State
OSU had 3. All but TCU

And TCU was over rated because of its recent past.

The rest: Oregon State is a Dumpster fire
Rutgers is the Chicago fire. Only thing missing was Mrs O’Leary’s cow. Tulane is better than Kent State but would be our 2 nd worst opponent.

I believe that OSU has not faced and might not face a better Ol all year.

NOR a better Field General in Trace. Not a better Dual threat all year. We have speed at WR and if they focus on Trace running or Miles or the threat we will pass for 300 yards.

Trace might take a great step forward to his HT run if he is responsible for 5 TDs. 2 passing and 3 running or vice versa.

Our Defense will be ready. OSU will be practicing against our Blitzes all week. It is my belief that we will have different packages.

They will be surprised at our overall quickness on both sides of ball and our strength. We are in a different league than all their other opponents now or in the future.

They will be missing Bosa. Glad it’s them and not us related to injuries. It is sad to see that he is out. Hope he gets back in a couple weeks and is good to play well. We will take advantage of his absence. We don’t need to focus on his replacement because I reasonably expect that unless they have his All B1G replacement in the wings ready to step in, they will be giving this replacement help.

So we go after other members of the DL.

Our success will be based upon
1. Lack of turnovers
2. We must win the lack of penalty battle
3. Our special teams success
Will Jake P be our Ficken when Ficken
Was a rookie. Hope he answers the Bell

That is why I like our chances on a neutral field
I love our chances with 108,000 legionnaires dressed in white at our Gladiator like arena.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News