ADVERTISEMENT

You asked for it. Who's hottest? Cradle-robber edition.

Who's hottest?

• 1. Molly Shattuck

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • 2. Elizabeth Flint (Butterface)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Stephanie Peterson - Gone Fishin'

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • 4. Haeli "I did it my" Wey

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • 5. Brittany Zamora - DSL

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 6. Brittany Altice

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 7. Lindsey Massaro - Oktoberfest

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • 8. Hope Jacoby - Eskimo Pie

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • 9. Lisa Glide

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • 10. Lindsey Jarvis

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
1. Molly Shattuck - Baltimore Cougar
molly-shattuck-3.jpg

2. Elizbeth Flint (aka Butterface)

elizabeth-flint__13162.png

images

3. Stephanie Pederson - Gone Fishin'

pjimage4.jpg

4. Haeli "I did it my" Wey

817637.jpg

5. Brittany Zamora - DSL

1277034.jpg

6. Brittany Altice

7. Lindsey Massaro - Oktoberfest

hot_teachers_that_were_involved_in_affairs_with_their_students_640_03.jpg

8. Hope Jacoby - Eskimo Pie

9adaa278651f6da301f70f086f89c60d.jpg

9. Lisa Glide

LykCqk401h9x.jpg

10. Lindsey Jarvis -
Lindsey-Banta-Jarvis-1.png

Last edited:
I didn't realize there was a limit to 10 poll options. There are least 10 other contestants. This might call for another poll or perhaps a round-robin tournament.

I certainly didn't ask for this poll, and am not of fan of it. To each their own

Their notoriety is attributed largely to their looks. Not sure why this poll should be any different from some others we've had on this board. Perhaps the title should be changed.

Edit: So it seems the title to a thread cannot be changed.

Their notoriety is attributed largely to their looks. Not sure why this poll should be any different from some others we've had on this board. Perhaps the title should be changed.

This is a poll of sexual predators who abused children. I don't believe this should stay.

LdN

sure it can, the edit line is up by the title, not down in the body like the other edit line

wait....to be fair to all of the idiots that tried to hammer me for being anti-Rose McGowan for posting her arrest, shouldn't they be toasting you for being pro-cradle robber/felony?

Reactions: SUPERTODD
1. Molly Shattuck - Baltimore Cougar
molly-shattuck-3.jpg

2. Elizbeth Flint (aka Butterface)

elizabeth-flint__13162.png

images

3. Stephanie Pederson - Gone Fishin'

pjimage4.jpg

4. Haeli "I did it my" Wey

817637.jpg

5. Brittany Zamora - DSL

1277034.jpg

6. Brittany Altice

7. Lindsey Massaro - Oktoberfest

hot_teachers_that_were_involved_in_affairs_with_their_students_640_03.jpg

8. Hope Jacoby - Eskimo Pie

9adaa278651f6da301f70f086f89c60d.jpg

9. Lisa Glide

LykCqk401h9x.jpg

10. Lindsey Jarvis -

Last edited:
Their notoriety is attributed largely to their looks. Not sure why this poll should be any different from some others we've had on this board.

You can title it what you'd like, or indicate why you feel the poll is justified.

To me, the most accurate title would be, "If, as a pre-teen or teenage male, you were to be sexually abused by a female, pick who you'd most like to be abused by" poll. I find that offensive, and really don't care what the ladies in the poll look like.

You can title it what you'd like, or indicate why you feel the poll is justified.

To me, the most accurate title would be, "If, as a pre-teen or teenage male, you were to be sexually abused by a female, pick who you'd most like to be abused by" poll. I find that offensive, and really don't care what the ladies in the poll look like.

I can see your side of the issue, but I strongly disagree with how you phrase it. Further, I’m not one to falsely believe there is a right to freedom of speech on a message board. So if you, as the administrator are offended by it, then I think you should delete it.

These are all crazed individuals.

Probably each a narcissist to a high degree. (That's a diss, in case those of you who currently hold narcissists in high regard are unaware.)

Each, apparently, a nympho.

I mean, how hot can you actually be if you have to prey on kids to get you some?

This poll is in poor taste. I did not vote. I am disappointed that 33 others did. These women should not be called "hot". They should be called criminals.

Reactions: Sproul
wait....to be fair to all of the idiots that tried to hammer me for being anti-Rose McGowan for posting her arrest, shouldn't they be toasting you for being pro-cradle robber/felony?

Man - you are REALLY playing the victim card these days.

Why don’t you delete it then?

Obviously there is one weaker link, but in my single days they all would have been a plan A option.

I live in the Baltimore area where Molly Shattuck is from. She is a former Ravens cheerleader, made the squad in her late 30's. Per a local sports talk host, he received a Christmas card from her with a picture of her on the front in a bikini. Her former husband is Mayo Shattuck, he was a CEO of a fortune 500 company. Woman is an absolute mess and was allowed to get away with a slap on the wrist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT