ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Mods - get to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hilarious that over the last several years you old farts drove away anyone and everyone who was new to the board, or who was under the age of 60, and now that the board is in a death rattle you're calling out for help from the mods to deal with trolls. And complaining about politics on the football board, give me a break! I remember folks marked as "Staff" attacking other posters who didn't agree with their conservative ideology / talking points in supposed "current event" threads. Eventually folks just had enough and moved on as I did (though my morbid curiosity in a dying board motivates me to check in every so often for a good laugh).

Take a good look in the mirror - you have no one to blame for the current state of the board besides yourselves. And now you're nothing but rats jumping off the sinking ship looking for refuge at On3.

I find it hilarious that over the last several years you old farts drove away anyone and everyone who was new to the board, or who was under the age of 60, and now that the board is in a death rattle you're calling out for help from the mods to deal with trolls. And complaining about politics on the football board, give me a break! I remember folks marked as "Staff" attacking other posters who didn't agree with their conservative ideology / talking points in supposed "current event" threads. Eventually folks just had enough and moved on as I did (though my morbid curiosity in a dying board motivates me to check in every so often for a good laugh).

Take a good look in the mirror - you have no one to blame for the current state of the board besides yourselves. And now you're nothing but rats jumping off the sinking ship looking for refuge at On3.
I’ve looked in on On3 and it’s not exactly hopping either - I’m definitely not paying to be on a board. If this board dies, so be it. That said, I spend most of my time on the wrestling board here which remains the best PSU board I’ve seen.

In the end, the refusal to dump all Sandusky crap into the Test Board corroded this board. That was a 5+ year cluster****.

Doesn't have to do with soft Ted, I squat 495 for sets, have done deployments in multiple combat zones and have taught physics at the University level. No one who knows me personally would ever call me soft except in jest.
This says all we need to know on why you keep hammering home your ideas and no one else can chime in with theirs. You view yourself as #1 and something special.

This says all we need to know on why you keep hammering home your ideas and no one else can chime in with theirs. You view yourself as #1 and something special.
I'm stating facts in response to some guy who doesn't know me having called me soft. I suppose in your view, you just allow others to slander you whenever they have a difference of opinion?

I'm stating facts in response to some guy who doesn't know me having called me soft. I suppose in your view, you just allow others to slander you whenever they have a difference of opinion?
Not everything is about you. He said "most people are soft" and you took it as directed at you. He did not call you soft, you put yourself in that category.

1) Ted has taken over the board with excessive threads, has been combative with most fans here, and doesn't respect our rules by posting many political threads. That is supposed to result in banning.

Doesn't have to do with soft Ted, I squat 495 for sets, have done deployments in multiple combat zones and have taught physics at the University level. No one who knows me personally would ever call me soft except in jest.

2) I am referring to more than the Ohio St fan who pretends to be a Michigan fan on this PSU board. There are a couple of Ohio St fans who pretend to be disgruntled PSU fans attacking our 5-0 start, everything PSU, and defending anything Ohio St. I'm fine with an Ohio St fan posting and being honest about that. I do take issue with the few and it seems like it's only Ohio St fans dishonest enough to represent themselves as something they clearly aren't. Ted is an @$$ but at least he isn't lying about who he is.
Did you really just post your squat numbers? Oh boy.

lets take it upon ourselves then....lets create a list of who we think are trolls or trouble makers. The we can all decide individually who we want to respond to or not.

Reactions: Richie O
Hey guys, sorry about this week. I should've paid more attention than I did. Can someone please PM me and give me more information in one place, so I can do what needs to be done. Thank you.

Ted was banned a couple of days ago, but it turns out some of his threads still snuck onto our boards. My apologies as I thought we cleaned them all out, in the future please hit the report button underneath posts so we can see this much quicker and address them.

With that being said, **** Michigan.

Reactions: Gitzit and Sullivan
Any fan of another team that is on this board and brings up the Sandusky situation should immediately be banned. We put up with enough of that shit to last a life time.
Apparently we just can't get enough of that shit.

A fan of another team doesn't have to bring up the Sandusky situation. It is PSU fans that keep it front and center by continuing to create CSS/Sandusky threads. If you are all about eliminating that problem, ban them.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Apparently we just can't get enough of that shit.

A fan of another team doesn't have to bring up the Sandusky situation. It is PSU fans that keep it front and center by continuing to create CSS/Sandusky threads. If you are all about eliminating that problem, ban them.
+10000000000. Failing to send that crap to the Test Board, including the redundant threads desperately trying to exonerate anyone involved, was a huge mistake for the previous board. Almost a decade of multiple threads a week on new “evidence”, etc.

Reactions: KFM74 and crm114psu
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT