ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Crop - bomb dropped re: Gable S on 'Tine

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Crop - check the post by "Get After It" on the recruits thread. I've seen that poster and haven't seen them troll before I don't think.

Are you hearing anything on this?

Interesting, he also has his brother Bobby transferring out. This is the kind of fallout I'm concerned with. PSU's main competitors may benefit greatly from what's going on up there in Minnesota.

Let's put it this way... I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the person I talked to last week gave me 0 indication of any of that and was extremely pro-gopher. And that person was EXTREMELY close to the mentioned parties.

I can't give the full details, being I don't want to disclose information that said person may not want disclosed, just as a good person, but I'd say that this has very few legs to stand on. Gable to tOSU may happen, but Bobby to anywhere would absolutely blow my mind. This same person told me that PSU-MN was in MN this year and the sched isn't even out. Gable to tOSU would be equally as mind-blowing, but have slightly better chances.

I understand that that sounds wack and like I'm trying to be an insider, but I'm really not. Just trying to show respect to the parties I talked with.

CT: Feel free to PM me. I can't seem to figure out how any of that works on here.

Last edited:
Feel free to PM me. I can't seem to figure out how any of that works on here.

PMs can be really easy, or can be a real challenge. It depends on your "status," so to speak.

Basically, if you are a PT subscriber, then you can send PMs to any subscriber or non-subscriber. If you are not a PT subscriber, then you can not initiate PMs. If you are not a PT subscriber, and a PT subscriber sends you a PM, then you can respond to that PM.

Reactions: CropDuster507
. This same person told me that PSU-MN was in MN this year and the sched isn't even out.
Sounds like you have more to go on than ^^this^^, saying that your contact is somewhat of an insider. If not, knowing the home and away schedule for every team is easy if one knows the Big Ten scheduling model. I, for example, can tell you who wrestles who (or is it "whom"?) and whether it's home or away for as many years into the future as you want, at least until the model changes. Insiders will know the actual dates ;).

PMs can be really easy, or can be a real challenge. It depends on your "status," so to speak.

Basically, if you are a PT subscriber, then you can send PMs to any subscriber or non-subscriber. If you are not a PT subscriber, then you can not initiate PMs. If you are not a PT subscriber, and a PT subscriber sends you a PM, then you can respond to that PM.
This clears up a question I had. Thanks

Reactions: jtothemfp
Let's put it this way... I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the person I talked to last week gave me 0 indication of any of that and was extremely pro-gopher. And that person was EXTREMELY close to the mentioned parties.

I can't give the full details, being I don't want to disclose information that said person may not want disclosed, just as a good person, but I'd say that this has very few legs to stand on. Gable to tOSU may happen, but Bobby to anywhere would absolutely blow my mind. This same person told me that PSU-MN was in MN this year and the sched isn't even out. Gable to tOSU would be equally as mind-blowing, but have slightly better chances.

I understand that that sounds wack and like I'm trying to be an insider, but I'm really not. Just trying to show respect to the parties I talked with.

CT: Feel free to PM me. I can't seem to figure out how any of that works on here.

You can eat your hat now Crop, remember?

Reactions: CropDuster507

So to summarize...

Gable to tOSU may happen, but it'd be mind-blowing, though not quite as mind-blowing as Bobby to tOSU, but also equally as mind-blowing.

So to summarize...

Gable to tOSU may happen, but it'd be mind-blowing, though not quite as mind-blowing as Bobby to tOSU, but also equally as mind-blowing.
Reverse order. Gable is less mind-blowing. Also, I can confirm this as false.

Sounds like you have more to go on than ^^this^^, saying that your contact is somewhat of an insider. If not, knowing the home and away schedule for every team is easy if one knows the Big Ten scheduling model. I, for example, can tell you who wrestles who (or is it "whom"?) and whether it's home or away for as many years into the future as you want, at least until the model changes. Insiders will know the actual dates ;).
I got the dates, but it isn't my place to spoil that for any team. I'm tryna be more respectful, the older I get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT