ADVERTISEMENT

Yearbook?

SpikingWhamos

Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know the timing of the 2017-2018 Yearbook? My kids have completely worn out last years reading it cover-to-cover, can't remember when that showed up (or if I needed to do anything more to get it). I know it was mailed at some point!

How do you get a hard copy? All I can find through gopsusports.com is a link to a digital version through issuu.com.

Does anyone know the timing of the 2017-2018 Yearbook? My kids have completely worn out last years reading it cover-to-cover, can't remember when that showed up (or if I needed to do anything more to get it). I know it was mailed at some point!
Thanks for the reminder. I will be ordering 2.

Reactions: dunkej01
Here's more on the Media Guides...
They were mailed bulk, sorted and packaged by zip code. Some, say 168XX, go to Altoona, then delivered. Many other zips end up in Pittsburgh, then delivered. Sorry for that level of detail, but it explains why some received and others did not. Anything sent to Pittsburgh first will be about a week behind the others.

Here's more on the Media Guides...
They were mailed bulk, sorted and packaged by zip code. Some, say 168XX, go to Altoona, then delivered. Many other zips end up in Pittsburgh, then delivered. Sorry for that level of detail, but it explains why some received and others did not. Anything sent to Pittsburgh first will be about a week behind the others.

Thanks everyone! I'm down in MD so probably a bit behind. Appreciate the info.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT