ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestlemania recap...You had the last laugh Vince

cronk

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
after months of what seemed like subpar booking and a sad Wrestlemania, Vince and the creative team hit a home run tonight

such fun drama and such a great ending to the heavyweight title, love Seth cashing in after Brock pummeled Reigns for so long and then Reigns cut Brock and speared and superpunched him over and over...such great timing

the rest of the night exceeded expecations, the Sting/Trip H match was an ode to the crazy matches of the 90's and seeing DX go against the nWo was almost as much fun as seeing Sting finally in a WWE ring and Sting can still bring it, lot of fun

Having Daniel Bryan win the IC belt and then having so many of the old champs congratulate him was very cool

Undertaker/Bray and Cena/Rusev both were about what we expected but hard to complain about their matches too much...how bout Orton's RKO to Rollins to win earlier in the night, that was a crazy spot and heck even the dark matches were fun filled high spots

overall the booking has given us so many great possibilities moving forward, who gets the first title shot at Rollins? you would have to think Brock but Reigns will have something to say about that and of course Orton just beat Rollins

you also have both the IC and US belts mean a lot more with Daniel and Cena holding them...let's hope the WWE keeps up this momentum they have gotten this week ever since Brock's announcement

great show

Main event really got me into it. I was actually rooting for RR by second half of match
Now gotta see how they build on it
Would like to see shift towards younger new talent start tonight

I'm surprised to hear that this is still on the air... I thought this ended when I was ~14.

I once was seated behind the two announcers for WWE on a plane. I forget their names, but one had been a wrestler and one was the voice. Anyway, they were rehearsing their script for that evening. They could not get through it they were laughing so hard. I think they had tears in their eyes. Anyway, it was just fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT