ADVERTISEMENT

World's in Belgrade, Serbia.

Serbia ranks about even with Sudan, Somalia, Iran and Iowa on my bucket list.
This is two years in a row in Serbia for World's. A bunch of our guys were there last year, I had a conflict so couldn't attend, but was told it is well worth the trip, thus.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Don’t sleep on the women of the Balkans.

I was almost as shocked seeing them as when I went to Poland and saw modern, Polish women. I lived there as a very young kid in the Communist era, but things have changed. Leggy, Paulina Porizkova types all o’er the place

I can testify, Polish women are pretty hot. (Irish women are hotter.)

We should meet up, we're staying at the Hyatt Regency Belgrade, walking distance to the arena.
Absolutely. I'm staying at a AirBnB east of the Stark Center. Planning to attend all the Freestyle sessions. Have you been able to reserve tickets?

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Absolutely. I'm staying at a AirBnB east of the Stark Center. Planning to attend all the Freestyle sessions. Have you been able to reserve tickets?
Yes, we have tickets for all the Men's and Women's freestyle.

We should meet up, we're staying at the Hyatt Regency Belgrade, walking distance to the arena.
Ticket reservations are supposedly available at wrestlebelgrade.com, but I sure as he'll can't figure it out. Did you get yours there?

See you in Belgrade. Still trying to track down tickets. Let me know if you come across any. Looking for Friday through. Tuesday. Leaving Belgrade Wednesday.

Thanks, man. Tickets reserved.

Gmail mpwilson19426. Arrive Belgrade 9/13.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT