ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup

I wish I.C. wasn't so dang far away, and/or that this wasn't in December. Would definitely get there if it was in Cleveland, say, or something that close. Any chance of an NLWC fan bus?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
From Basch's Twitter, which won't embed today:
@JustinJBasch
World Cup is in Iowa City in 3.5 weeks. Here's what it sounds like the USA roster is, as of now:
  • 57 Suriano
  • 61 Gross
  • 65 Yianni
  • 70 Pantaleo/Berger
  • 74 Nolf/Cenzo
  • 79 Burroughs
  • 86 Zahid
  • 92 Jackson
  • 97 Snyder
  • 125 Zilmer

• Sad
Reactions: Str8DBLz and jrod65
Pretty bummed not all of the 1's are going. Will be attending(right in my backyard), and be cheering on whomever comes out with the USA singlet on. But was really hoping with it being held stateside, the 1's would all compete.... Have also seen tweets questioning if Iran will actually be there(no idea if a valid concern or not).

Pretty bummed not all of the 1's are going. Will be attending(right in my backyard), and be cheering on whomever comes out with the USA singlet on. But was really hoping with it being held stateside, the 1's would all compete.... Have also seen tweets questioning if Iran will actually be there(no idea if a valid concern or not).
Odds of Iran coming improved with no Finesilvers on Team USA.

Ghasempour up at 97kg so we can see a great matchup with Snyder. That should be an absolutely fantastic match
Wasn’t the scuttlebut around Worlds that he was going to challenge Yazdani at 86? Seems less likely now.

Wasn’t the scuttlebut around Worlds that he was going to challenge Yazdani at 86? Seems less likely now.
That was definitely the talk. Seeing him against DT or Snyder is a treat though so I’m happy either way

Next thing you know cats and dogs will be sleeping together….

cats and dogs funny dog GIF

I think we need to consider “One World Cup To Rule Them All!” Now we’re talking entertainment.
Am I going to lose trophy points for going OT?

I am going to this event again.

Anyone recall what time these usually end for the day Saturday and Sunday? We have important events both evenings and want to see if I need to ask for a time change at the Saturday event.

I am going to this event again.

Anyone recall what time these usually end for the day Saturday and Sunday? We have important events both evenings and want to see if I need to ask for a time change at the Saturday event.

Last match on Sat is scheduled for 730 central. So probably finish around 900.

Finals start at 4 on Sunday, with medal ceremony scheduled for 730.

Reactions: liex26
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT