ADVERTISEMENT

World Champ coming to visit this weekend

Mr. Brooks....on the top 5 schools listed. I get PSU and UoM but what is it about the other 3 that put them in the top 5, if your able to say.

PS- If you meet a guy named spyker when your touring the facilities, dont worry he is harmless and has all his shots.

Mr. Brooks....on the top 5 schools listed. I get PSU and UoM but what is it about the other 3 that put them in the top 5, if your able to say.

PS- If you meet a guy named spyker when your touring the facilities, dont worry he is harmless and has all his shots.
.Lmao...Freakin awesome Mr. Brooks will be here this weekend ! Once he gets to know Cael and this staff it should be an easy decision...In addition to the best room in the country and academics....DYNASTY....

.Lmao...Freakin awesome Mr. Brooks will be here this weekend ! Once he gets to know Cael and this staff it should be an easy decision...In addition to the best room in the country and academics....DYNASTY....
Love your enthusiasm but please please stop. It's as if you're setting things up that if Aaron decides another school is best for him that he's making a bad decision. A decision like this for a kid like Aaron is never an easy decision. Just let it play out and no matter where he decides to go wish him well and a lifetime of success.

Love your enthusiasm but please please stop. It's as if you're setting things up that if Aaron decides another school is best for him that he's making a bad decision. A decision like this for a kid like Aaron is never an easy decision. Just let it play out and no matter where he decides to go wish him well and a lifetime of success.
Be careful. spyker is gonna call Rivals and report you. He'll get really made if you bring up the whole Wrestling For Life debacle.

Reactions: johnstownsteel

That being said, Mr. Brooks, we do advise putting Spyker (Psu-Champs) on "Ignore" when viewing this forum. That is, unless you like your humor served with a cup of crazy and a dash of bizarre.

Or, you could put him in a hammerlock and get the $500 for Wrestling for Life!

You guys are funny! Aaron and family are just looking. With a year at the OTC, he is like a 2019 recruit, lots can change with coaches and kids signing. So, it seems intelligent to look now and then look again after you see who goes where in 2018. Lots to consider! A very big decision considering Aaron wants to pursue wrestling after college as well! Its not just the coaches, academics, teammates, but the culture and surroundings. Its a big step for these young men.

Regardless of where he ends up I will be rooting for him every time PSU is not his opponent! Saw an interview with him and have seen posts from his father and I came away believing that they are just great people. Of course when you add in Aaron's wrestling abilities (without much of training facilities and partners others have) he will have some poster begging for a FULL COURT PRESS:eek::eek:

You guys are funny! Aaron and family are just looking. With a year at the OTC, he is like a 2019 recruit, lots can change with coaches and kids signing. So, it seems intelligent to look now and then look again after you see who goes where in 2018. Lots to consider! A very big decision considering Aaron wants to pursue wrestling after college as well! Its not just the coaches, academics, teammates, but the culture and surroundings. Its a big step for these young men.
Mr. Brooks, good luck with Aaron and whatever he decides. He will be a successful young man.

sorry, but it was short, concise, and reasonable. I think his mysterious wife must have been on his account looking for donation receipts.

But she didn't find any :(
I just figured his alter ego forgot to switch accounts before posting, he’s slipped up like this before. ;)

Reactions: Sullivan
As the title of Ian Hunter's 1979 album goes "you're never alone with a schizophrenic."

US2Fran1.png

Reactions: Ihawkd9times

Wherever you choose to go.....they will be getting a great young man......a great family......and a rapidly improving wrestler who is already a World Champion. I hope it is at a school where I can see him wrestle in person frequently....hint hint :)

Wherever you choose to go.....they will be getting a great young man......a great family......and a rapidly improving wrestler who is already a World Champion. I hope it is at a school where I can see him wrestle in person frequently....hint hint :)
Mr. Brooks how did Aaron's visit go ?

creepiest dude on the internet. you got the title locked up. contest is over.
I can't help but think he isn't even real....but who would take the time to imitate insanity like he does on both this board and Lions Den?

Reactions: garw
I can't help but think he isn't even real....but who would take the time to imitate insanity like he does on both this board and Lions Den?

If he's not real, the guy behind the persona has some serious issues ...

Could be the alter ego of one of the BWI guys?? I've often thought that. I could see Nate, Ryan and Tim laughing their asses off on a daily basis coming up with their "Spykerisms"

Rank his best work:

Beating Nico in the Room
Cupped Hands, Laser Focus
Full Court Press
1-800-SINGLET
The Donation Pledge
Mont
Taskmaster Brands
No Social Media (personally, I think this is underrated, great angle that he claims to not have Twitter)
Tommy Friggin Stevens

Please feel free to add your own personal favorites.

Reactions: kevin310 and Gebmo
Rank his best work:

Beating Nico in the Room
Full Court Press
1-800-SINGLET
The Donation Pledge
Mont
Taskmaster Brands
No Social Media (personally, I think this is underrated, great angle that he claims to not have Twitter)
Tommy Friggin Stevens

Please feel free to add your own personal favorites.
Quentin Wright needs to dump his girlfriend.

Also:

Rows 3 and 14 in Stilly with cousin Dr. Feelgood, while also at the hockey game at Pegula.

Edmond Ruth will be better than his 3x national champ brother.

David Carr is a must get.

Wrestlers regress under Zeke Jones.

Spencer Lee needs to sit out the year, no matter what the Steelers team doctor told the Lees directly.

Iowa State will pass Iowa in no time flat.

Show (recruit) the love.

Reactions: kevin310 and Gebmo
pack the stadium

tail great outside gate C

changing from spyker to PSU rings to PSU champs.....this cracks me up still

cousin who is Dr in OkC

Cousin who works in Chicago (this is new for the NW game)

guys outside rec hall with info

if you were in the room

Quentin Wright needs to dump his girlfriend.
Slow this morning, haven't finished my extra large coffee yet. Can't believe I forgot the classic which started it all!!!! Also thanks to dunke for reminding me of practice.

OK - updated my list now to include some of your suggestions. Merging some where applicable.

Beating Nico in the Room
hqdefault.jpg

Full Court Press (this applies to all including David Carr, Ed Ruth & Kurt McHenry)
Quentin's Girlfriend
Power of Ubiquity (like a Marvel character - Sp!KERman?)
1-800-SINGLET
The Donation Pledge
Emerging Superpower Iowa State
Mont
Taskmaster Brands/Hedonist Zeke
Tommy Friggin Stevens

I was thinking about this the other day... like does he have a giant wheel in the basement that he spins before posting to decide which ridiculous thing to post next?

It goes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....tik tik tik tik,,,, and... the winner is... "Full Court Press!"

Slow this morning, haven't finished my extra large coffee yet. Can't believe I forgot the classic which started it all!!!! Also thanks to dunke for reminding me of practice.

OK - updated my list now to include some of your suggestions. Merging some where applicable.

Beating Nico in the Room
hqdefault.jpg

Full Court Press (this applies to all including David Carr, Ed Ruth & Kurt McHenry)
Quentin's Girlfriend
Power of Ubiquity (like a Marvel character - Sp!KERman?)
1-800-SINGLET
The Donation Pledge
Emerging Superpower Iowa State
Mont
Taskmaster Brands/Hedonist Zeke
Tommy Friggin Stevens
missing some fingers, so his "secretary" types his messages for him.
going to Northwestern game this weekend and staying with cousin who "does research at University of Chicago".
URBAN MEYERS is gonna be our next COACH!!!! wait, he is the devil reincarnated
Tom Brands makes his wrestlers HATE THE SPORT!!!
Epic 40 man tailgates near GATE C!!!! YOU ARE INVITED BOB!!!!
and my own personal favorite:
trying to impress his only friend gorki by telling him he hosts BBQs for the PSU football team.

Reactions: kevin310
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT