ADVERTISEMENT

WooHoo! Got my "Paterno Beer" tonight here in Pgh at Duffy's. Got

furfoot

Jan 28, 2002
my snacks and my seats set just right for a comfy viewing experience tomorrow. Gonna have some fresh-made potato salad and either burgers or steaks. MMMMM! As long as my Fios and the Owls co-operate, EVERYBODY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Thank you, that is all.

Reactions: Nittany18
my snacks and my seats set just right for a comfy viewing experience tomorrow. Gonna have some fresh-made potato salad and either burgers or steaks. MMMMM! As long as my Fios and the Owls co-operate, EVERYBODY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Thank you, that is all.

Bought mine at Z's distributor in North Huntingdon on Route 30. We'll kill the case tomorrow with friends coming over.

Reactions: Nittany18
I must say that I'm torn between stashing some of it away to go along with my Paterno bottles and just savoring the rest, or just guzzling away.. Does anyone know just how limited this production run is going to be?

OK, I live about 5 minutes from Z's distributor in North Huntingdon so there are at least 2 fans that live here.

I must say that I'm torn between stashing some of it away to go along with my Paterno bottles and just savoring the rest, or just guzzling away.. Does anyone know just how limited this production run is going to be?
I heard Jay on 93.7 then fan today & he said they are going to make another production run due to the demand

Its beer, drink it. They plan on making it part of their normal production. As they should, i never heard of duquesne brewery til now. Best business idea ive seen in a while.

Its beer, drink it. They plan on making it part of their normal production. As they should, i never heard of duquesne brewery til now. Best business idea ive seen in a while.

Duquesne was an old-time brewery in Pgh that had fallen on hard times and shut down until maybe a year and a half ago when whoever had bought their brand decided to start brewing again in Latrobe(I believe).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT