ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Basketball

OldTiredLion

May 25, 2013
Wondering what Ms. Washington teaches her players during their practices? Been to a couple of their games and catch the few that get shown on BTN and continue to see the same idiotic mistakes over and over again. No improvement offensively, during transition, rebounding, and defense is an absolute joke. Why do we hand out scholarships to players who don't seem to learn anything...unless the problem lies with the coaching staff...which there IS cure for. Maybe time for Sandy to conduct a coaching search??

Wondering what Ms. Washington teaches her players during their practices? Been to a couple of their games and catch the few that get shown on BTN and continue to see the same idiotic mistakes over and over again. No improvement offensively, during transition, rebounding, and defense is an absolute joke. Why do we hand out scholarships to players who don't seem to learn anything...unless the problem lies with the coaching staff...which there IS cure for. Maybe time for Sandy to conduct a coaching search??
This has been going on for years. Maggie Lucas and a few other really talented players have covered for the coach's incompetence. She is a lazy coach, does not teach fundamental defense, and allows playground offense. Players do not improve. I stopped watching them three years ago.

It’s a shame where this program has fallen to. Washington needs to go

Reactions: Ski
I think it's pretty obvious that this season will be it for her (barring a run that I really don't think they have in them).

Yet another example of how people are oblivious to sarcasm & satire unless you hit them over the head with an emoji.

And for the record, Portland herself is a contributing factor to our current situation. Also, Penn State's approach to banners is laughable at best. If you look in the right spot, you will see the banner commemorating our 2011 Bon Jovi Rec League Invitational Championship.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT