ADVERTISEMENT

With 418 more yards passing, Drew Brees will become the all-time career yards passing leader.

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Currently, the top four are:

Peyton Manning 71,940
Brett Favre. 71,838
Drew Brees 71,523
Tom Brady 66,803

I can remember when the great Johnny Unitas was the only quarterback to surpass 40,000 career passing yards. Unitas is now 19th all-time in that statistical category. Kerry Collins is 17th with 40,922.

My how the game has changed.

Currently, the top four are:

Peyton Manning 71,940
Brett Favre. 71,838
Drew Brees 71,523
Tom Brady 66,803

I can remember when the great Johnny Unitas was the only quarterback to surpass 40,000 career passing yards. Unitas is now 19th all-time in that statistical category. Kerry Collins is 17th with 40,922.

My how the game has changed.
He broke the all time completions last weekend already.

And the Dolphins passed on him twice. Once in the draft and once in free agency.

add to that many thought would never make it in the NFL due to not being tall enough nor a strong enough arm.

And the Dolphins passed on him twice. Once in the draft and once in free agency.

I'm no Dolphins fan, but Brees was coming off a pretty significant injury to his throwing shoulder. They chose Culpepper, who had actually been pretty good at the time. In the draft, everyone passed him over.

I'm no Dolphins fan, but Brees was coming off a pretty significant injury to his throwing shoulder. They chose Culpepper, who had actually been pretty good at the time. In the draft, everyone passed him over.
They passed on him at the end of the first round too. Took some DBack from Wisconsin that stunk.

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT