ADVERTISEMENT

Win the Rose Bowl, finish 12-2

Agree with this position a trillion percent. This season and the exposure it provides is a building block for the next 10 years.

What's done is done with the CFP.

Reactions: LionJim and ftlpsu
We have had a great season, lots of returnees, bright future. Win and they will come, need to get a few more horses.

and probably be ranked #3 or #4 when it's all over
come back still hungry and loaded next season

pretty damn good position to be in

We can still be bitter; this rolling over and 'just happy to be here' stuff I just don't get - but, on to the Rose; not that I'm happy about it.

image.jpg

We can still be bitter; this rolling over and 'just happy to be here' stuff I just don't get - but, on to the Rose; not that I'm happy about it.

image.jpg
sure you can- be bitter all you want
hang onto it, inhale it every morning

see what it buys you- which will be nothing

Never has been and never will be a good way to do this. It is the goal to determine the actual best team and recognize it as the National Champion. I have a hunch that Alabama is the best team and that the other teams in the draw are merely pawns.

sure you can- be bitter all you want
hang onto it, inhale it every morning

see what it buys you- which will be nothing

I guess rolling over, getting stepped on, and taking it has worked well for you then - keep at it.

Being bitter will buy me the same thing being #2 or #3 at the end of the year will bu PSU - squat.

You can sit and blame everyone else or you can learn and not let a committee determine your fate. Do you think whining and complaining is going to change anything?

I guess rolling over, getting stepped on, and taking it has worked well for you then - keep at it.

Being bitter will buy me the same thing being #2 or #3 at the end of the year will bu PSU - squat.
hey, have at it- roll in it, have a ball, whatever
I've got no footprints on me, sorry you feel like you do

You can sit and blame everyone else or you can learn and not let a committee determine your fate. Do you think whining and complaining is going to change anything?

No, and I don't expect it to. Did you think otherwise?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT