ADVERTISEMENT

will Farmer go back to LB?

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
with the injury to Wartman, will Farmer go back to LB? I did not see him in the game on KR this week, so thought maybe he had been moved to LB. depending on the seriousness of the Marcus Allen injury, maybe he is needed more at safety.

with the injury to Wartman, will Farmer go back to LB? I did not see him in the game on KR this week, so thought maybe he had been moved to LB. depending on the seriousness of the Marcus Allen injury, maybe he is needed more at safety.

I thought that too, but didn't Franklin say something about Koa playing safety when asked during his press conference after the game, so I'm assuming he is staying at safety.

I dont' think the injury to Allen was that serious. He came back in later. I think I heard someone say it was a "stinger".

Reeder looked really good. With Bell back its a solid unit.

Already burned the redshirts for the 2 TrFr LBers - Cooper and the kid from Jersey - would be silly to do that and then not use them as the depth guys.

So.....barring ANOTHER rash of injuries, can't se moving Farmer back.

I think Farmer just doesn't have that LB mentality. Maybe there is a freshman that they could throw in to get some experience. I'm VERY happy with how Cabinda and Reeder played on Saturday.

I dont' think the injury to Allen was that serious. He came back in later. I think I heard someone say it was a "stinger".

Did Farmer go in for Allen or Golden? Golden was #2 on the depth chart.

Did Farmer go in for Allen or Golden? Golden was #2 on the depth chart.

It must have been Golden because I saw him in there a couple times. In fact he might have been the one that picked up, what I thought was close to being a fumble, but they never reviewed it.

It must have been Golden because I saw him in there a couple times. In fact he might have been the one that picked up, what I thought was close to being a fumble, but they never reviewed it.
Golden got in a few times....but I think Apke was the guy (#28) who got most of the extra snaps at S

Farmer did not play

No. Farmer was playing the same OLB with Bell, Walker and Bowen. So no point moving him back to a position where we are 3 deep. He may replace Lucas next year at S so let's keep him there, learn the position and maybe get some playing time on occasion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT