ADVERTISEMENT

Wide receiver U

Our fan base still has not had the opportunity to see the full potential Jahan Dotson will someday soon have a chance to demonstrate his potential.. Biased as I may be, Jahan is a real receiving talent and return artist. Patience is a virtue that I'm having trouble dealing with. Trusting that our coaches are doing their best for this squad. Your opportunity is certain to come, Jahan.

Once they start catching the ball on a consistent basis. Sure......I guess.

The WRs probably had 15+ drops already through 4 games and some are thinking WR U. No
WRs are the waeskest postion on the offense this year.

I abide by the rule that you can't create your own nickname. Linebacker U was given to Penn State by some members of the media and it stuck. A few years ago Pitt tried to call themselves Wide Receiver U and it obviously never went anywhere.

Reactions: PSUQBKeeper
The WRs probably had 15+ drops already through 4 games and some are thinking WR U. No
WRs are the waeskest postion on the offense this year.

I was actually referring to PSU players in the NFL right now. Barkley gives PSU a potential superstar at RB, we have AROB and Godwin doing well at WR, and Jesse James/Gesicki at TE. Just need to get a marquee QB now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT