Why would Lefties or Independents vote for knowingly Senile Joe

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Joe is so predictably nauseatingly bad (it is expected that senile people make bad mistakes) that it is hard to understand the votes he received. I understand that they hate Trump and have to virtue signal. Also, understand that he is a compromise/standin that Dem powers supported to avoid nominating an extremist. Yet I really don't understand how when push comes to shove an independent or anyone who cares a whit about the country could vote for someone so obviously senile.

I do understand that the far left extremists have many haters among their ranks and that hating on Trump and Trump supporters fills an emptiness in their lives and gives them a purported useful purpose to fight (hate Trump and supporters when they are otherwise just failures as human beings), but for many others it is simply unfathomable to me how we could knowingly put a senile puppet in a place where his finger is on the nuclear button. I also realize that the Leftie media people misinforms people and that many people mistakenly believe obvious falsities such as Trump colluded with Russia and January 6 was terribly violent. Still putting a senile man at the head of a country with a multiple trillion dollar economy and nuclear weapons???

Curious as to what others may think.

Last edited:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
They did not vote for Joe Biden. And Joe Biden is no more president than I am.

They voted for the deep state. Our fearless leaders in DC.

Everyone knew Biden was afflicted with dementia. Even suburban Susie.

So, their “thinking” was that no more mean tweets plus deep state would handle it.

Well, suburban Suzanne (she/her), you got it.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
They did not vote for Joe Biden. And Joe Biden is no more president than I am.

Everyone knew Biden was afflicted with dementia. Even suburban Susie.

So, their “thinking” was that no more mean tweets plus deep state would handle it.

Well, suburban Suzanne (she/her), you got it.
They don't grasp why or how a good executive does his job or why they are necessary.

Reactions: psuted

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Joe is so predictably nauseatingly bad (it is expected that senile people make bad mistakes) that it is hard to understand the votes he received. I understand that they hate Trump and have to virtue signal. Also, understand that he is a compromise/standin that Dem powers supported to avoid nominating an extremist. Yet I really don't understand how when push comes to shove an independent or anyone who cares a whit about the country could vote for someone so obviously senile.

I do understand that the far left extremists have many haters among their ranks and that hating on Trump and Trump supporters fills an emptiness in their lives and gives them a purported useful purpose to fight (hate Trump and supporters when they are otherwise just failures as human beings), but for many others it is simply unfathomable to me how we could knowingly put a senile puppet in a place where his finger is on the nuclear button. I also realize that the Leftie media people misinforms people and that many people mistakenly believe obvious falsities such as Trump colluded with Russia and January 6 was terribley violent. Still putting a senile man at the head of a country with a multiple trillion dollar economy and nuclear weapons???

Curious as to what others may think.
Dude I would have voted for anyone with a pulse over Trump. He was that dangerous.

Trump’s behavior after the election cemented the fact that the man had to go.

Reactions: fbh1

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
They don't grasp why or how a good executive does his job or why they are necessary.
You know, I’m not sure that’s what we are testing here.

I think America had a HUGE lead over the rest of the world in 1985.

And I think that lead started to dwindle under our glorious deep state leadership.

All during Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama…things slowly went the wrong way.

Our peaks were lower than before, our troughs deeper…economically, culturally, everything.

So we sold our future By deficit spending to keep the standard of living higher than it really was.

We destroyed the stability of the middle class. Women don’t raise children, they have “careers”.

We corrupted science with the lies that are CAGW.

We abandoned “equal playing field” for equal results.

Trump was the first to say: LOOK! OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK!

Then, he actually had a pretty good 3 years.

Now, right back to the clowns who got us here.

Reactions: Fac

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Dude I would have voted for anyone with a pulse over Trump. He was that dangerous.
You have the typical far left wing lefty non-fact based response. Zero disasters during Trump's 4 years. Much economic progress, especially minorities. Mediocre covid response. (CDC partly responsible for failure to develop workable test early on) Biden covid response much worse.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
There is something to this. I doubt that a lot of people were intentionally voting for the deep state -- probably voting for what they consider to be traditional administration. On the other hand, Trump never got control of the federal govt, substantially because he never gave loyalty to his lawyers so they would not stick their necks out for him.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
There is something to this. I doubt that a lot of people were intentionally voting for the deep state -- probably voting for what they consider to be traditional administration. On the other hand, Trump never got control of the federal govt, substantially because he never gave loyalty to his lawyers so they would not stick their necks out for him.
I know several people that voted not for Dementia Joe but against Trump. Especially women who were trained to hate him. All they watch is one half hour of one the alphabet propaganda half hour shows and the CBS Sunday morning show. And they think they are informed.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
I know several people that voted not for Dementia Joe but against Trump. Especially women who were trained to hate him. All they watch is one half hour of one the alphabet propaganda half hour shows and the CBS Sunday morning show. And they think they are informed.
I understand how they hate him. He generally treats women like cr*p. Still hard to believe that would override someone with dementia having his finger on the atomic button.

Reactions: john4psu and psuted

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You have the typical far left wing lefty non-fact based response. Zero disasters during Trump's 4 years. Much economic progress, especially minorities. Mediocre covid response. (CDC partly responsible for failure to develop workable test early on) Biden covid response much worse.
The guy was so unstable that his own Generals were having to go behind his back. Then he tried to overthrow the government and stay in power.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
The guy was so unstable that his own Generals were having to go behind his back. Then he tried to overthrow the government and stay in power.
Keep lying. That isn't true and the Generals are on record stating so. You believe anything.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
From the horses mouth, not a book. This is under oath.

"I am certain that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese and it is my directed responsibility - and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary - to convey that intent to the Chinese," Milley said in his opening remarks.
Well, Milley Cyrus is probably just pre-emptively defending herself against an investigation, so we can't take her at her word there.

But only a complete freak thinks Trump was going to attack the Chinese. Only a freak.

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001

Trump’s behavior after the election cemented the fact that the man had to go.
Are you afraid of your shadow? Dangerous, how?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Are you afraid of your shadow? Dangerous, how?
His Generals had to go behind his back to assure our enemies his wouldn’t nuke them because he lost an election. He asked advisors if he could nuke a hurricane. He tried to overthrow the government and remain in power. Nearly everyone who worked closely with him said he was unstable and unfit.

The man clearly has mental illness.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
His Generals had to go behind his back to assure our enemies his wouldn’t nuke them because he lost an election. He asked advisors if he could nuke a hurricane. He tried to overthrow the government and remain in power. Nearly everyone who worked closely with him said he was unstable and unfit.

Milley needs to go to jail...but I'm not surprised you support a rogue authoritarian general

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
https://www.news-leader.com/story/n...endment-missouri-state-university/8528256002/

Ann coulter is a harpy but she has said this multiple times before. In a book of hers she stated that women have gotten the Presidential vote wrong every single election. Now it's not all of course, but they appear to look at things much more emotionally. Dailybuck mentioned how Trump wasn't the best towards women, however women ignore awful behavior by Democrats, constantly.
Of course there are women like my wife that are very conservative, funny thing, she was a single mom for many years, she earned she had to provide for herself and did so. She's not a fan of weak women or women who appear to get their positions based on their sex.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
https://www.news-leader.com/story/n...endment-missouri-state-university/8528256002/

Ann coulter is a harpy but she has said this multiple times before. In a book of hers she stated that women have gotten the Presidential vote wrong every single election. Now it's not all of course, but they appear to look at things much more emotionally. Dailybuck mentioned how Trump wasn't the best towards women, however women ignore awful behavior by Democrats, constantly.
Of course there are women like my wife that are very conservative, funny thing, she was a single mom for many years, she earned she had to provide for herself and did so. She's not a fan of weak women or women who appear to get their positions based on their sex.
Funny because Coulter went from a Trump lap dog to attacking the guy. Maybe she’s talking about herself.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

This post is hilarious. You accuse Trump of having a mental illness, while you vote for someone who is senile. You talk about Trump trying to overthrow the government and you are in denial about Russiagate, which from any perspective was a 100 times worse effort to engineer an intelligence agency coup based on zero facts. The ringleader of the fraud, Schiff, was chosen to lead the impeachment effort.

After 4 years of Trump and much hate, you have virtually nothing tangible that you can criticize. Yet, you still live in your dishonest fantasy world where Trump was an awful president. Total inability to process and accept facts.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
This post is hilarious. You accuse Trump of having a mental illness, while you vote for someone who is senile. You talk about Trump trying to overthrow the government and you are in denial about Russiagate, which from any perspective was a 100 times worse effort to engineer an intelligence agency coup based on zero facts. The ringleader of the fraud, Schiff, was chosen to lead the impeachment effort.

After 4 years of Trump and much hate, you have virtually nothing tangible that you can criticize. Yet, you still live in your dishonest fantasy world where Trump was an awful president. Total inability to process and accept facts.
Nothing tangible I can criticize? The man attempted a coup. He was impeached twice in one term. Sheesh.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
That didn't happen.

Dems put on two silly political performances which were both fake.

Remember when the representatives walked the impeachment documents to the Senate?

Pure Kabuki Theatre.

Clowns like NJ thought they were serious.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Trump's greatest success was exposing the left and the media.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Nothing tangible I can criticize? The man attempted a coup. He was impeached twice in one term. Sheesh.
After he lost an election he followed Hillary's script and fought it. He was impeached twice (you seem to forget that impeachment is simply a charge and he wasn't convicted) by the corrupt Dems, lead by frauds Pelosi & Schiff who have done nothing to acknowledge Russiagate, which is easily one of the top 5 corruption scandals in the whole history of the US. 2500 subpoenas and 13 sicko Dem prosecutors on a fishing expedition trying to dredge up something, based on absolutely nothing, for 20 months and coming up with ZERO. And, you worry about Trump's month long legal battle to fight the election results. Particularly ironic that Trump's legal battle sets you off when the Dems are threatening to pack the Supreme Court if they don't get what they want -- Really true believers in the rule of law. (sarc)