ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Wow.

Has anyone reminded him that he got TF'd by Nolf to end his career yet?
Actually, Finesilver got it right -- that 11-0 mauling by Humphreys in consis ended Van Brill's career. (Nolf merely greased the skids.)

Regardless, can't imagine Coach Wirmsberger is all that thrilled to see one of his assistant coaches bragging about ending another athlete's career -- especially a career that was cut short by injury. Probably not the values he's trying to instill in his program. He's not running Rutgers Fight Club after all.

I love twitter drama. Ashanault chiming in he was "just stating facts" when clearly JVB's tweet is douchey and not just stating facts. Max did chime in to say he was cool with it. So good on him and good luck to every wrestler in MMA.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that my last hit in my HS career was against someone who eventually made the Major Leagues.

Reactions: Fatmarc
How would you rate Kinsey’s?

Good family run business. I think they are in their 4th generation, and stick to original plan of good service, family oriented. Sherri, the granddaughter of the original founder speaks on how to hand down a business to subsequent generations. Not sure if that is what you wanted to know.

Good family run business. I think they are in their 4th generation, and stick to original plan of good service, family oriented. Sherri, the granddaughter of the original founder speaks on how to hand down a business to subsequent generations. Not sure if that is what you wanted to know.
I think it is.... I bet they just got a sale with your endorsement! Right Stand...."?

Yes, very good to know, thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT