ADVERTISEMENT

Who's Hottest, Gym Babe Edition

Which gym babe would be your ideal workout partner?

• Tiny gray bikini

• Black bikini

• Time for a swim?

• Never let go

• Green Grow the Rushes

• A cup of tea?

• Need more support

• Are you a gym shark?

• Another workout?

• Like the view?

Results are only viewable after voting.
While the Rush Chairman likely has a top three, I suspect @ericstratton-rushchairman would, in his word, "crush," each of the poll entries, if he had the opportunity. However, it's difficult to know for sure, until he offers his thoughts.

SO here I am on a packed flight headed home to Dallas from Boston and I find myself frantically trying to hide my screen from those sitting around me. This is hands down the finest collection/edition every assembled on this great board. Tom, you have outdone yourself. It would take my very best game on my very best day to keep up with any of these gals. If I had to choose I'd go with 1, 9, and 3. Well done Tom

There are no women like this at my gym. There are no women at my gym that even come close to looking like this. This must be fake news, ala donald trump!

It's been very cold for far too long in the Midwest and Eastern parts of the US. Hopefully most of you have been working off the holiday pounds. Alas, some of you probably need more motivation to get off of the couch. In that vein, pick which of the below ladies you think would be the ideal workout partner. All of the picks come from tweets from Sexy Gym Babe.

You get to pick 3 workout partners. Also, you can change your picks if you change your mind.

If these ladies can't motivate you, I'm not sure what can. :D

1. Tiny Gray Bikini

tumblr_p26ysvF7kF1rc9mw1o1_1280.jpg

2. Black bikini

tumblr_p28unthb9u1ubedmio1_1280.jpg

3. Time for a swim?

tumblr_p28ylyWVg01vjw567o1_1280.jpg

4. Never let go

tumblr_p24jchOImh1v91n5no1_1280.jpg

5. Green Grow the Rushes

tumblr_p21c4dvFBC1tfwmwto1_1280.jpg

6. A cup of tea?

tumblr_p274esU2IW1uppal2o1_1280.jpg

7. Need more support

tumblr_oz95378os51ubedmio1_1280.jpg

8. Are you a gym shark?

tumblr_p26ffmgUR71ubedmio1_1280.jpg

9. Another workout?

tumblr_p1wdwmUjgB1rkfw9ro1_1280.jpg

10. Like the view?

tumblr_p25a522ZNO1tilve9o1_500.jpg

Thanks, Tom! This was a crucial "test" for me in regards to my cardiac and libidinal health. All is working on both fronts! I turned 60 on Tuesday, so if can you make this an "annual" check-up for me, I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
OK.... #1..... nice, however, I like women with some "meat on their bones". Nothing but bones with that woman. Not saying that's she's ugly.

Reactions: Zenophile
Once dated a woman that had been a body builder a couple years previous to our relationship. She worked out at Muscle Beach, Venice Ca and won a few trophies.

I must say that she was worth ten of any of those wilting flowers in black dresses the other night! And God help any man that sexually abused her!

always fun to read the opinions of others in a who's hottest poll.

for me, the challenge in this poll was to only pick 3. I usually start with eliminating contestants, and get it to 4 or 5, and then make my picks. alas, the only ones I could quickly eliminate were A Cup of Tea and Time For A Swim.

I've gone back on forth on several of the contestants, and I'm still not sure that I won't change my mind, but here goes:

Green Grow The Rushes for the win, Need More Support to place, and Gym Shark to show.

Tiny Gray Bikini, Another Workout, and Like The View would likely have won many of the polls I've posted, and it was tough to not vote for any of them.

always fun to read the opinions of others in a who's hottest poll.

for me, the challenge in this poll was to only pick 3. I usually start with eliminating contestants, and get it to 4 or 5, and then make my picks. alas, the only ones I could quickly eliminate were A Cup of Tea and Time For A Swim.

I've gone back on forth on several of the contestants, and I'm still not sure that I won't change my mind, but here goes:

Green Grow The Rushes for the win, Need More Support to place, and Gym Shark to show.

Tiny Gray Bikini, Another Workout, and Like The View would likely have won many of the polls I've posted, and it was tough to not vote for any of them.
Agreed...there is always this "ginger versus mary anne" notion. What do you like? Gal next door? Glamours/made up? Sexy? Eyes? Body? Face? Lips?

My tastes have evolved...I used to love the glam/sexy look. Today, I see what goes into the work of being beautiful and have moved more towards girl next door. I also like sexy because I no longer crave a meaningful relationship (have that).

giphy.gif

Its electrifyin'

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Agreed...there is always this "ginger versus mary anne" notion. What do you like? Gal next door? Glamours/made up? Sexy? Eyes? Body? Face? Lips?

My tastes have evolved...I used to love the glam/sexy look. Today, I see what goes into the work of being beautiful and have moved more towards girl next door. I also like sexy because I no longer crave a meaningful relationship (have that).

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Its electrifyin'

Obli - Just don’t let your wife know about that meaningful relationship!

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Its electrifyin'

Yeah, I like the girl next door too. Assuming I lived next to the Playboy Mansion anytime between 1965-1995.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
ha!

my wife cut down sex with me to once a month. well, I guess I shouldn't feel too bad; She cut two other guys out all together. - Rodney Dangerfield.

Another Rodney favorite: Yeah, my wife likes to talk during sex......she called me from her hotel last night!

Some of the You Tube videos with Rodney visiting Johnny Carson seem like they were just yesterday.

Reactions: meanmiJ01

giphy.gif

Its electrifyin'
Gambit approves this message.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT