ADVERTISEMENT

Who is that Hunt guy for Indianapolis? He’s really disruptive...

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
I don’t remember him in college anywhere, and it looks like he went to SMU... been in the league since 2013. He’s really tall, but effective despite the higher center of gravity.

I don’t remember him in college anywhere, and it looks like he went to SMU... been in the league since 2013. He’s really tall, but effective despite the higher center of gravity.
His nickname in college was Eastern Block because he came from Estonia to SMU to be a discus thrower and eventually joined the football team and blocked a lot of kicks; thus the name Eastern Block. Looks like he is turning into a good pass rusher.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
I remember when he got drafted he was considered a physical freak but a bit of project because he hadn't played football before he was 21 or so. He was 26 when he was drafted (in the 2nd round by the Bengals). He's 31 now.

In his pre-draft measurables he was 6'8", 277 pounds and ran a 4.60 40 yard dash. And he had a 34.5 inch vertical jump and did 38 bench press reps at 225 pounds, which is the standard weight they use to see how many reps a guy can do. Here's his Wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margus_Hunt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT