ADVERTISEMENT

Who has been right more the conspiracy nuts or the "science guys"

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
I heard an interesting question posed today. Who has been right more The folks accused by media, Big Tech, and the "concensus" as Conspiracy Nuts or the folks saying they ARE Science. I list below some of the major areas of disagreement over the last two years and in my view the impact.

PLEASE NOTE Vaccines are NOT included. Most people feel vaccines have helped and it is only a matter of degree

. Masks. - Recent studies have indicate N or KN 95 masks are the only truly effective masks. [something Fauci even said early on] - Led to tremendous societal stress and disagreement

. Lab leak theory. - Mounting evidence this came from a lab and was likely the result of Gain of Function research. Why did early emails from Fauci and Collins try to shut this line of inquiry down? Some very involved folks including past Surgeon General and past CDC Director said this lack of inquiry COST LIVES.

. Great Barrington Declaration. Authored by 3 very smart scientists from Stanford, Harvard and Oxford suggesting a "targeted" approach to safety precautions and treatments would be more effective. Why did Fauci and Collins feel this also was a discussion that needed "to be silenced." - Likely COST LIVES but certainly led to societal stress and disagreement.

Ivermectin. Recent huge study out of Japan suggesting IVM does have a prophylactic effect in treating or getting Covid. Why was this Nobel winning and safe drug referred to as "horse DeWormer" Definitely has COST LIVES

Natural Immunity - Recent analysis re affirming what most had long agreed was very real and very effective and more powerful than vaccines. Societal stress

Finally Today's John's Hopkins study showing the impact of Lockdowns was very minor in preventing Covid and hugely negative in the economy, mental health, other diseases, child learning disabilities etc.

All of the above conspiracy opinions have been systematically censorship by Twitter, Facebook You Tube etc.

To those who say this was a Novel virus and we learned as we go I'll partially agree. However that even underscores if my view why there wasn't healthy debate about any of the above topics. Instead we got censorship, and internal emails saying "how can we shut this debate down".

IMO depending on who you are talking about the reasons are:
TDS -media, social platforms, Fauci
Profits - Drug Companies
Pushing mRNA vaccines for general acceptance for the future - Fauci
Power and Control - Politicians
Continue GoF research for the good of mankind - Fauci and Collins

Who has been more correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews