ADVERTISEMENT

Who else here hopes tOSU wins today,

🤮
I root for 2 teams.
Penn State and anyone playing o$u.
I’m sure the lurking suckeye fans will call me out - cheer for the conference.
Funny thing is, I picked that line up here in Archbold, OHIO from ohowihate fans when they reference Michigan. But, they get their panties in a bunch when I say that.
🤦🏻‍♂️

OL

With extremely limited attendance ( there may be women and children in the stands ) I don’t have my usual reservations about hoping a meteor strikes the stadium during play.

He is right about O$U not playing enough games to be in the playoff.

Except there is no rule that says you have to play a certain amount of games to qualify. So, that’s his opinion, and I disagree with it.

I want both ND and OSU to feel a real ass-whipping, and Alabama is up 21-7 at halftime. ND and OSU are recruiting Pa well, and any success they have only enhances their ability to continue to out recruit us. I don't give a crap about the BIG, but would LOVE to see Clemson trample OSU. Probably some lingering animosity about Fields leaving us for GA, and then portaling to OSU.

Except there is no rule that says you have to play a certain amount of games to qualify. So, that’s his opinion, and I disagree with it.
I like how he comes right out and states his opinion and stands up for what he believes is right. Who cares if there is a rule or not. He makes a great point and does not back down.

I do not think they will and I am no Clemson nor Dabo fan, they have I fear more than OSU can handle.

I am upset that ND is only behind by 14 at the half. Would like to see that go to at least 30 by the end of the game.

Hope OSU gets beat by 100 but I doubt Clemson can score that much!

I like how he comes right out and states his opinion and stands up for what he believes is right. Who cares if there is a rule or not. He makes a great point and does not back down.

If Clemson were in a similar circumstance he’d tell you why they should be in. He wants to play A&M - not OSU; for obvious reasons.

Of course he would lobby for his team, we all know that and not the point. And yes he respects the Luckeyes and made that clear. I just like that he speaks out and does not cower behind coach speak.

I hope they destroy Clemson and shut up that Gomer, Dabo Sweeney. I also hope that ND beats Bama, but that is such a longshot.
Kind of a no-lose situation...if OSU wins, then Dabo gets his. If Clemson wins, well then, OSU loses and that’s never really a bad thing.

Reactions: PSUALREADYKNOW
Just so the world can watch Alabama boat race them on National TV?

thank you for starting a thread that makes it easy for me to decide who needs put on ignore. Dabo is a boner for sure. However we don’t see him every year. And that “root for the conference” thing went out the window in 2016. Root for a conference that doesn’t care about us??? We’re an independent that happens to be in a conference.

If you want tOSU to win, you’re an absolute idiot. AND IM SAYIN “WITH ALL DUE RESPECT”

Hi Clemson. OSU is there and with some of their players due to multiple rule changes. Screw them and screw the big ten. Congrats to Indiana for telling the big ten🖕

Look at the potential bright side of OSU winning it all....the argument that the Big 10 is so good that two teams from the conference deserve berths.....

Reactions: doctornick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT