Votes: 48 41.7%
  • MICHIGAN

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • MSU

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
1) Pitt as I work here and have to hear all the loud mouths--surprisingly not hearing much chatter this year
2) Michigan
3) Ohio State
4) Notre Dame
5) Everyone else

SteveLoy with a rare post on the board. Been some time since I've seen a post from you. I hope all is well

Reactions: TheGLOV
Don't hate any but exponentially dislike THE osu for their universal arrogance. I live among them and get to hear their excuses weekly. They have never lost a game, ever. It's always something, if, but, because.....it never ends. Should I reside in Michigan I'd likely not enjoy UM for similar reasons.

Reactions: harbest
I assumed this was only Big Ten. So, fan base, OSU gets my vote. Coach, runaway Michigan. Leadership, Michigan State. This all said, my vote goes to Michigan State as hypocrite Ms. Simon was a leader in trying to literally destroy Penn State.

Last edited:
pitt football
pitt basketball
pitt wrestling
pitt women's volleyball
pitt cross country
pitt badminton team
pitt swimming
pitt frisbee
pitt checkers club
pitt tiddly wink team
Nebraska women’s volleyball
Iowa wrestling

In that order.

Last edited:
Yes we dislike them all, but who do you most dispise?

It's between Ohio St and Michigan for me. Right now it's OSU and with their fans- no explanation is really needed. ;)

That said, when many Michigan fans think they are relevant they can be very obnoxious and condescending with inflated opinions of themselves. (Not all obviously- IMO it's more of the Walmart wolverine crowd who never went there but tend to make a lot of noise on boards like this). All schools have this component of fans but some Michigan fans tend to take it to a slightly higher level IMO.

If I had to pick I'd say it's 51-49 Ohio St.

Chris Mueller, PENN State Grad, 93.7 The Fan talk show host. This guy is nothing but a punk!!!

Talk about hating "us". This guy hates Penn State more than anything on earth. He hates Penn State more than pestilence and famine. More than war and death. It really makes you wonder why he ever went to Penn State. I suspect he got put into a dryer during his freshman year in East Halls and got spun around until he puked on himself.

Pitt
Notre Dame
Michigan
OhhowIhate
Rutgers
Temple
Iowa wrestling
Seattle Seahawks
Dallas Cowboys

pitt football
pitt basketball
pitt wrestling
pitt women's volleyball
pitt cross country
pitt swimming
pitt frisbee
Iowa wrestling

In that order.
Pitt has a football team ? The things I learn on here.

Reactions: m48tank
Rutgres

At first I was happy to see a fellow eastern school join us. I thought we could be allies against the corrupt Big 10(14) but their fan behaviour is so bad it's in-comprehensible. Being a native New Jerseyan I am embarrassed and disappointed beyond words. That's why they are at the top of my list.

You could take Pitt, ND, Ohio State, Rutgres and Michigan and put them all in a bag.

Then preferably tie a knot in the bag and throw it in the nearest river.

Not to be left out though, there's plenty of room in there for Iowa and Nebraska too.

Reactions: odshowtime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT