ADVERTISEMENT

Where's that 'dookie' poster at today? His boy Grayson Allen is still tripping people in the NBA.

Sweep-the-leg-Grayson.jpg

Why all of the Duke-UNC banter?
Each of these cheater programs have their own discussion forums!
I suggest you go to those.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Don’t look at me. @TheGLOV started it 😇
Don’t care!
Go post about “win at all costs” Duke on their “one an done, we make a mockery of college sports” forum!
99.999999999999999% of PSU football fans Give 2 $hits about the filth of Tobacco Road.

• Wow
Don’t care!
Go post about “win at all costs” Duke on their “one an done, we make a mockery of college sports” forum!
99.999999999999999% of PSU football fans Give 2 $hits about the filth of Tobacco Road.
I enjoy reading it. Not sure how much that sways the percentages.

Reactions: TheGLOV and ouirpsu
Don’t care!
Then don’t read it. It really is that simple. Besides, just because you couldn’t get into UNC or Duke is no reason to disparage either school.

Last edited:
  • Love
Then don’t read it. It really is that simple. Besides, just because you couldn’t get into UNC or Duke is no reason to disparage* either school. *That means express a negative opinion of.
Says the guy posting on a PSU forum, with a Duke avatar!!!
You know NOTHING about my educational background.........NOTHING!!!!!!
I come on this board to read about PSU football(which is rarity, these days!!!!!), NOT to read about ACC basketball schools.

Says the guy posting on a PSU forum, with a Duke avatar!!!
You know NOTHING about my educational background.........NOTHING!!!!!!
I come on this board to read about PSU football(which is rarity, these days!!!!!), NOT to read about ACC basketball schools.
Are you the ghost of Dean Smith? It was a joke, geez. But I hear what you’re saying. Unfortunately for you, 99% of the topics posted on here aren’t about PSU football.

Reactions: CaryPSU
I just watched this. Best. Movie. Ever. My kid, who graduated from Alabama in May and had a VERY different college experience than I did, walked in and asked what I was watching. He didn’t know! I told him (for like the 20th time) that if he ever wanted to know what my college experience at Penn State was like, to watch Animal House. The only differences are that I wasn’t smart enough to stay 7 years and never got expelled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT