ADVERTISEMENT

Where will the staff be Friday at midnight?

FLO article: Where College Coaches Should Be At 12:01 Tonight

Penn State, Gavin Teasdale, PA (125/133)
For PSU, cementing Teasdale's services is essential. Their need at the light weights is apparent, especially at 133 ( 125 as well, really). Whatever weight they have Teasdale pegged for, they'll need him. He's already shown his mind can be swayed, so keeping his commitment ironclad is essential.

Arizona State, Roman Bravo-Young, AZ (133)
Bravo-Young may be a Penn State commit, but if you are Zeke Jones you can't let one of the best prospects Arizona has ever seen out of the state without a fight. The Sun Devils have struggled mightily at the lightweights since the graduation of Anthony Robles and stealing RBY away from Happy Valley would be a huge stop in solving that problem.

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/58346-where-college-coaches-should-be-at-12-01-tonight

Last edited:
Anybody else leave milk and cookies out last night?

Or would "Santa" have preferred big snacks?
big_snacks.jpg

FLO article: Where College Coaches Should Be At 12:01 Tonight

Penn State, Gavin Teasdale, PA (125/133)
For PSU, cementing Teasdale's services is essential. Their need at the light weights is apparent, especially at 133 ( 125 as well, really). Whatever weight they have Teasdale pegged for, they'll need him. He's already shown his mind can be swayed, so keeping his commitment ironclad is essential.

Arizona State, Roman Bravo-Young, AZ (133)
Bravo-Young may be a Penn State commit, but if you are Zeke Jones you can't let one of the best prospects Arizona has ever seen out of the state without a fight. The Sun Devils have struggled mightily at the lightweights since the graduation of Anthony Robles and stealing RBY away from Happy Valley would be a huge stop in solving that problem.

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/58346-where-college-coaches-should-be-at-12-01-tonight
They missed a really obvious one:
Rutgers, Nick Suriano, NJ (125)

Somewhat of a business traveler, but I've been thinking about the path for efficiency on this crazy day. My theory is a split staff for breakfast at Gavin's and Beards. Take different flights to Phoenix to visit RBY. Head north to little Nevills and Wittlake on Sunday. Get back to SC and see Lee. Nice weekend.

Reactions: diggerpup
Somewhat of a business traveler, but I've been thinking about the path for efficiency on this crazy day. My theory is a split staff for breakfast at Gavin's and Beards. Take different flights to Phoenix to visit RBY. Head north to little Nevills and Wittlake on Sunday. Get back to SC and see Lee. Nice weekend.
I'd take my 5 weight and never leave Oregon.

Reactions: garw and diggerpup
Also means all the Chicken Littles out there can stop fretting over Cael's contract. He couldn't travel to represent the university if he were no longer an employee.

there is a little known codicil in the faber college constitution......

Reactions: psu ironman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT