ADVERTISEMENT

Where to watch our game in Boone, NC

Boone, NC is actually a nice quaint college town (Appalachian State). Im sure you'll find a nice place to watch our game. Try TripAdvisor or Yelp. The Town Tavern looks fun.

Last edited:
Is it even possible there?

You're screwed. No electricity, no running water, no nothing in that Appalachian hick town.

LOL, actually, you'll be pleasantly surprised with Boone. Several cool places. Maybe even Mellow Mushroom would work in a pinch. Good pizza and great beers on draft, usually. If you can find them, drink Bird Song Jalepeno IPA and/or Higher Ground, NoDa Hop Drop n Roll for a super hoppy IPA, Highlands Gaelic Ale, and of course some Fat Tire.

Appreciate the responses. Good stuff!

I know I can watch from hotel but always more fun with other Lions. I live in Uptown Charlotte and there are a few places where you can have a blast. Agreed to head up to the mountains Ina moment of weakness. Will be awesome as I love the outdoors but the game will be my focus on Saturday.

I guess we are closer to Banner Elk so looking at a place called Barra unless there is a good reason to head over to Boone or Blowing Rock.

Yeah, looks as though you're kind of screwed in terms of finding a PSU viewing party. There are 2 parties in the Charlotte area, and 1 in Greensboro, and those are the closest to Boone (as best as I can tell). Nothing closer in VA or TN (as best as I can tell). Looks like a sports bar in Boone is your best bet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT