ADVERTISEMENT

When you're really, really good....World Indoor Bowls Championship Jim.

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Truly ridiculous.

See the red balls WAY down there? I will roll this green ball FAR to their right & it will slowly curve to the left SQUEEZING in behind those red balls, hit the little yellow ball behind the red balls guarding it & move it closer to another green ball. Don't believe me? Watch.

Truly ridiculous.

See the red balls WAY down there? I will roll this green ball FAR to their right & it will slowly curve to the left SQUEEZING in behind those red balls, hit the little yellow ball behind the red balls guarding it & move it closer to another green ball. Don't believe me? Watch.

Are you kidding me?

Reactions: john4psu
Those are weird balls. They are obviously weighted. I'd like to see him do that with a conventional lawn bowling ball.

Truly ridiculous.

Impressive. Didn't know such a game existed.

That’s the best Indoor Bowls shot I’ve ever seen!

Also guess you could say it’s the worst one too. Looks like Curling, if you take it off the ice.

Reactions: step.eng69
Those are weird balls. They are obviously weighted. I'd like to see him do that with a conventional lawn bowling ball.

I think the basis of this came from rolling cheese wheels, hence the rounded edges.

It does look like bocci meets curling on carpet. If I recall, ESPN had an article about a bar in Detroit where the people brought their own wheels to the matches and they played it in the basement of the bar, creating local legends

I love obscure sports like this. And the commitment needed to be that proficient is amazing.

hey man!! Nice shot!!!!

I think the basis of this came from rolling cheese wheels, hence the rounded edges.

It does look like bocci meets curling on carpet. If I recall, ESPN had an article about a bar in Detroit where the people brought their own wheels to the matches and they played it in the basement of the bar, creating local legends

I love obscure sports like this. And the commitment needed to be that proficient is amazing.

hey man!! Nice shot!!!!

You mentioned obscure sports? I give you Kabaddi

Reactions: OXLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT