ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time....

NittanyLion15

Aug 17, 2001
Laporte, PA
www.youtube.com
We scored on the last play of the game to win it? What a weird funky game with awkward scoring and never really a moment to ease the tension. That win right there is the definition of a GRITTY performance.

Hearts still racing, damn!

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Not counting OT, I seem to recall a long FG @ NC State late 70's. Before that the '68 Orange Biwl?

Reactions: THEEHMANN
Not the last play of Micky Mouse college football overtime that enables way too much football to ensue, resulting in longer games that are already way to long. A score on the final play of regulation, to win the game. Closest I can think of is Nebraska '82.

Wasn't the last play. We had to kick off.

Reactions: NittanyLion15
Not the last play of Micky Mouse college football overtime that enables way too much football to ensue, resulting in longer games that are already way to long. A score on the final play of regulation, to win the game. Closest I can think of is Nebraska '82.
2014 Croke Park Classic

That was like our drive at Michigan in 2005 to win the game. Oh wait we kicked off to a guy we shouldn't have and then the two seconds. That drive by Robinson was awesome.

Not counting OT, I seem to recall a long FG @ NC State late 70's. Before that the '68 Orange Bowl?

There were 15 seconds left when Penn State scored a TD and a two-point conversion. They still had to kick off to Kansas, which got off two more plays. I think Mike Reid sacked Bobby Douglass on at least one of the two plays.

Last play before tonight (non field goals) ( no time on clock) ( no kick off) and ( no over time play). From the pre Joe Pa era on up since i'm following them 63, i've never seen it.

Reactions: NittanyLion15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT