ADVERTISEMENT

What's the big deal???

PSUisBack2017

Dec 28, 2016
I haven't posted in a while, but read up on posts daily. I seriously don't see any difference, other than a cool logo "Nittany Nation." I also like Nittany Lounge. It also looks like many posters are staying put. Not that anyone cares what I think, but what's the big deal? This is still a board to talk PSU.

Now, onto Maryland!

I haven't posted in a while, but read up on posts daily. I seriously don't see any difference, other than a cool logo "Nittany Nation." I also like Nittany Lounge. It also looks like many posters are staying put. Not that anyone cares what I think, but what's the big deal? This is still a board to talk PSU.

Now, onto Maryland!
It was never clear, at least to me, exactly what was happening. I signed up for on 3 and expected to find a defunct link when I clicked on my familiar McAndrew board link this morning. It was quite a surprise to get this new board.

It was never clear, at least to me, exactly what was happening. I signed up for on 3 and expected to find a defunct link when I clicked on my familiar McAndrew board link this morning. It was quite a surprise to get this new board.
In fact, the board is exactly the same, except for the name.

Maybe it can be even better.

Now, onto Maryland!
Looks to me like we lost a few good posters like @Cletus11 and our founding father @Tom McAndrew
Fe5X.gif

Just gotta petition the new owners to get rid of the test board so they can take that ish back to parler.

I agree, but that could drive the vermin over here. Someone needs to have the flamethrower ready.

Reactions: N&B4PSU

Now, onto Maryland!
This seems to be the case no difference, just posting to determine if this is accepted.

This board was never going away, but I think you’ll find most of the regulars have moved, or will be, to the new McAndrew board on On3. I imagine I’ll stop checking here soon.

This board was never going away, but I think you’ll find most of the regulars have moved, or will be, to the new McAndrew board on On3. I imagine I’ll stop checking here soon.

Why not just move the content to on3? I think people just want most of their history shown.

Why not just move the content to on3? I think people just want most of their history shown.

Because BWI and/or McAndrew dont own the content of this board, so they can’t just take it. It’s like asking why can’t Burger King just sell Big Macs if an executive leaves McDonalds for BK.

Because that’s where most of the folks who make this board fun have moved (or at least those I interacted with most). I think that’ll become more obvious soon enough.

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT