ADVERTISEMENT

What's the atmosphere like in SC right now?

David Pollops looks like hes handsome enough but also that he could run on the Munsters anr not even need 15 minutes make up or anything. Spooky combo

I go to Capital Grill maybe every other month and know what good steaks cost. But those are business dinners, and one way or another, I'm not payin'.

$55 steaks in central PA? Good luck w/ that.
As someone who grew up on a farm that raised certified Angus beef even the best steaks they're getting have no need to be $55 even in the current inflationary state

Reactions: jjw165
I go to Capital Grill maybe every other month and know what good steaks cost. But those are business dinners, and one way or another, I'm not payin'.

$55 steaks in central PA? Good luck w/ that.

Happy Valley is for the beautiful people (and people who look like them).

What’s the word on why The Tavern remodeled and changed the menu? New owner? If so, did the new owner give the old menu a chance? Was their business suffering with the old menu?

Why TF don’t you guys start a State College restaurant thread. Heck, I’d follow that thread myself. Posting opinions on out of town ownership and the price of steaks doesn’t forward everyone’s understanding about the environment and energy surrounding the white out game against Auburn.

Why TF don’t you guys start a State College restaurant thread. Heck, I’d follow that thread myself. Posting opinions on out of town ownership and the price of steaks doesn’t forward everyone’s understanding about the environment and energy surrounding the white out game against Auburn.
Spats is being replaced by a New Zealand themed restaurant. Can't wait to read what our Rhodes Scholars have to say about that!

Our fans wearing the orange Home Depot hats? Not a good look. Lose 'em before you go to the stadium.

Just went down Curtin Ave. it’s packed here n good energy. Also went to Gameday. Great crowd. I would compare the crowd to big. OSU games. This place is rockin!!! Tailgating great. RVs making a great showing. One caveat —-I’m seeing a fair amount of Auburn fans here. Hope their orange shirts don’t ruin the Whiteout.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Just went down Curtin Ave. it’s packed here n good energy. Also went to Gameday. Great crowd. I would compare the crowd to big. OSU games. This place is rockin!!! Tailgating great. RVs making a great showing. One caveat —-I’m seeing a fair amount of Auburn fans here. Hope their orange shirts don’t ruin the Whiteout.

Can’t dem folk from alabamy follow directions?

WEAR. WHITE. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Months ago I said there would be more than 5k Auburn fans here for game. Several people said no way. Based on amount of Orange I have seen, I am thinking 10k….unless every single one of the 5k has walked by me.

Tailgating must be off the hook. Took a ride through town at about 4p and it was busy but not a zoo.

Beautiful day to tailgate, can’t blame people for being up there all day.

Lots of Auburn orange around.aybe not one in ten, but maybe one in twenty or so. I guess they travel well. Certainly no sign of rain, and should be cooling down for kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT