ADVERTISEMENT

What was with that rage of Anger by Franklin?

RTLH

Nov 7, 2001
He ran after Farmer. Was it that or something else.

I watch him frequently when you can see him on the screen. He never makes plays. The LB play is very poor. New blood is needed.

Yeah. Our LBs have been brutally exposed the last 2 weeks.

Not sure when Farmer became slower than me, but it looks like he's running in molasses out there

LBers are pathetic. Brandon Bell masked our deficiencies last year (compare him in vs out of games). Seriously, name something they do well? Playing the run? Defending the pass? Blitzing? Open field tackling?

I'll wait for a response.

Would be the first time Farmer made contact today. He should not be on the field.

His pass coverage skills are non-existent. I remember him "covering" a TE. For about 1/2 second. then he just looks back at the QB and basically stops like the play is over and the TE just trots down the sideline and catches the ball....... I can't imagine how he could have hoped to play Safety.

Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruiting.......

Good lesson, not sure if calling out frustrated players and embarrassing them in front of a national audience is the best way to do that. Praise in public, correct in private. It's not as if a player was giving the crowd the finger.

Good lesson, not sure if calling out frustrated players and embarrassing them in front of a national audience is the best way to do that. Praise in public, correct in private. It's not as if a player was giving the crowd the finger.

No one will handle these things perfectly.

Most coaches will pretend not to see it because it helps them avoid any criticism.

Let's not criticize a coach who did the right thing, but maybe in a less than perfect way. We wouldn't want him to do it differently (meaning not at all) next time.

Reactions: PSUBuddha
LBers are pathetic. Brandon Bell masked our deficiencies last year (compare him in vs out of games). Seriously, name something they do well? Playing the run? Defending the pass? Blitzing? Open field tackling?

Cabinda interviews like a beast.

I look at Farmer this way.
Outstanding Student.
On the field he is an "athletes" not a "football player"

Don't think this instance decides iif he returns or not

I look at Farmer this way.
Outstanding Student.
On the field he is an "athletes" not a "football player"

Don't think this instance decides iif he returns or not

No, certainly the running off the field incident wont influence his coming back, but overall his career has been underwhelming. Parsons would look good in his role.

Reactions: psu00
Yeah. Our LBs have been brutally exposed the last 2 weeks.

Not sure when Farmer became slower than me, but it looks like he's running in molasses out there
You saw him actually run? I missed that.

No, certainly the running off the field incident wont influence his coming back, but overall his career has been underwhelming. Parsons would look good in his role.
Where ever you put Parsons leave him there. Develop him. Don't move him around.

Absolutely! Bell was the heart and soul of that defense and it showed when he broke his wrist taking the turnover toward the end zone against SC in the Rose Bowl. After he left our defense looked lost. At times it seems so this season. I don't hammer individual players but today I could. Watching would be tacklers bounce off running backs and left in their wake when they did touch them, wow.

Seemed flat in some manner and the offense did seem to have some success running the ball in the 2nd half, surprisingly so after last week. This is a game of funny bounces, inches here and there, missed opportunities and mistakes. I hope they pull together and really turn it up next week. We have some issues for sure and the sanction hangover seems to be a bit of a factor even yet but our recruiting is going very well. If we finish strong and recruit well our trajectory will continue vertical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT