ADVERTISEMENT

What is PSU's current facilities alcohol policy? Because Iowa just..

I use stadium time to sober up a bit from drinking at our tailgate. So it wouldn't matter to me if they begin serving in the Beav. I do get beer at the Founders room before bball games in BJC and at the Mt Nittany room in Pegula before Hockey. I like being able to do that. I think they are talking about expanding in both venues outside the lounge areas to general concessions. They do serve at concerts in BJC.

Sure, with 151 rum floated on top.
It’s called an Eye Opener!

BlindTatteredCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

People drink wine at sporting events???
My wife had a bit too much wine during the Buffalo game two years ago. Needless to say my copilot was in the back seat passed out on my two hour ride home that night.

I use stadium time to sober up a bit from drinking at our tailgate. So it wouldn't matter to me if they begin serving in the Beav. I do get beer at the Founders room before bball games in BJC and at the Mt Nittany room in Pegula before Hockey. I like being able to do that. I think they are talking about expanding in both venues outside the lounge areas to general concessions. They do serve at concerts in BJC.
@cvilleelkscoach question for you, how do you get access to the Founders room before BBall games? I am a season ticket holder. I assume that isn’t good enough and you have to donate a certain amount?

@cvilleelkscoach question for you, how do you get access to the Founders room before BBall games? I am a season ticket holder. I assume that isn’t good enough and you have to donate a certain amount?
Yes, that is correct. Check out the NLC website. There is a chart that shows giving level benefits. They have a buffet also in the founders room.

That was exactly my thought. I could care less if they served booze with the exception of how it impacts pisser lines.
Is it only Pennsylvanians who refer to these bathroom appliances as the pisser and the shitter? Maybe I should get a pisser for my powder room - I’ll do a search on Home Depot to see if they carry them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT