ADVERTISEMENT

What has Allar done to be the undoubted starter?

Then you have to do that with every other team to make apples-to-apples comparisons. When you start to pars the data, you lack a baseline to understand if the new number is good or bad.
Agreed and even when you back out Delaware and UMass RZ TD throws, Arizona and Oregon were still the only teams to throw more RZ TDs.

I'll also add, Allar threw 4 RZ TDs against Iowa. In Iowa's other 13 games they only gave up a combined 4 RZ TD passes. Nice work by Allar and Yurcich that night.

Last edited:
Reactions: royboy and Obliviax
Tony Sacca's senior season was statistically better than any season Blackledge or Fusina ever had and it isn't really that close. They went 11-2 and lost at Miami and at USC that year and played 4 top 12 teams not including USC who finished unranked. That's a great season. They beat three top 12 teams that season and lost to #2 Miami at their home field. The Alabama of that timeframe.
You missed my point completely, but, that's okay.

Agreed and even when you back out Delaware and UMass RZ TD throws, Arizona and Oregon were still the only teams to throw more RZ TDs.

I'll also add, Allar threw 4 RZ TDs against Iowa. In Iowa's other 13 games they only gave up a combined 4 RZ TD passes. Nice work by Allar and Yurcich that night.
But that wasn't a "big game" because PSU won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT