ADVERTISEMENT

What do our UFO antagonists have to say about this?

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
I don't know how anyone could watch the testimony in this hearing and then claim that we are not being visited, even monitored, by higher life forms. It seems that they tend to hang out with our military wherever deployed around the world. This should be the most important topic of our day, even more important than the takeover of our country by the radical Democratic Party.

UFO Hearing Full Video

I recommend skipping the first 24 minutes -- opening nonsense from members with no particular content. Grusch's testimony starts at about the 29 minute mark, but you should listen to what he says during the Q&A very carefully, especially at the 53 minute mark. Basically he eludes to physical threats regarding his choice to disclose, confirms that there has been physical harm in handling UAPs. He would not deny that there has been murder. (Details on all of this stuff are being disclosed behind closed doors.)

Go ahead, explain away. (That's you @Nostraduzzi.) How is this stuff something that originated with humans? This testimony fits with everything we've heard, most especially the things that Bob Lazar had to say. It fits with Roswell being what we knew it to be. Yes, we have crashed material including "biologics," apparently going back to the 1930s.

This was probably the most bipartisan hearing I've ever seen on Capitol Hill. Only for a couple of minutes did a (Republican) use the opportunity to take some jabs at the Biden Administration. Even AOC came across as a reasonable person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News