Zenith
Ulysse Nardin
Ebel
Universal Geneve
Corum
Tudor
Timex
Mido

Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to put this into a poll format. Post a photo of your favorite if you can. Thanks

Here is my favorite:

Or maybe this one, I don’t own either.

Last edited:
Reactions: fairgambit
Omega
Glashutte
Jaeger-LeCoultre
Panerai
Cartier
Seiko
Rolex
Blancpain
Longines
Patek Philippe
Tag Heuer
Zenith
Ulysse Nardin
Ebel
Universal Geneve
Corum
Tudor
Timex
Mido

Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to put this into a poll format.

Omega
Glashutte
Jaeger-LeCoultre
Panerai
Cartier
Hamilton
Bulova
Seiko
Rolex
Blancpain
Longines
Patek Philippe
Tag Heuer
Zenith
Ulysse Nardin
Ebel
Universal Geneve
Corum
Tudor
Timex
Mido

Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to put this into a poll format.
Seiko and Shinola which you didn’t have listed.

71Yb1%2BWeiFL._SL1423_.jpg

Was going to finally get an Omega, but then my kids decided to destroy our living room furniture.

Omega
Glashutte
Jaeger-LeCoultre
Montblanc
Panerai
Breitling
Cartier
Citizen
Hamilton
Carl F Bucherer
Bulova
IWC
Ball
Shinola
Seiko
Rolex
Blancpain
Longines
Orient
Patek Philippe
Tag Heuer
Zenith
Ulysse Nardin
Ebel
Universal Geneve
Corum
Tudor
Timex
Mido

Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to put this into a poll format. Post a photo of your favorite if you can. Thanks

Here is my favorite:

Tissot and Raymond Weil

Reactions: Nitwit
That may be the most iconic of all the watch brands I listed. It’s hard to argue with that choice unless you begin to factor cost into the equation which I’m not. That is like the holy grail of watches!
Cost doesn’t matter if you’re not actually buying it.:)

I own 4 omegas, 1 zenith and a few others. Omega is my favorite but I've never owned a Rolex, IWC, Pam and a few others on your list....

In a perfect world I’d have the Omega Seamaster.

I was going to buy myself the Tag Aquaracer that was on sale. Hesitated and then it sold out. Then Covid hit so I just settled on a Citizens Promaster

In a perfect world I’d have the Omega Seamaster.

I was going to buy myself the Tag Aquaracer that was on sale. Hesitated and then it sold out. Then Covid hit so I just settled on a Citizens Promaster
Sometimes luck is your friend! I worked at a PFC hatchery for 30 years, hands in/out of H2O wearing a Citizen Eco-Drive, "Promaster Diver." It runs on light! Can actually "one charge" it for life (which I did) by just letting it in light for one hour! Just chose it, no research, just wanted something H2O proof. It has never failed although, I am wearing a new one. About a year ago, I told my wife I was going to get a new crystal, as mine was badly scratched (from never taking it off to perform manual labor, from construction to mechanical), she replied, "Just get a new watch!" which I did!

Omega
Glashutte
Jaeger-LeCoultre
Montblanc
Panerai
Breitling
Cartier
Citizen
Hamilton
Carl F Bucherer
Bulova
IWC
Ball
Shinola
Seiko
Rolex
Blancpain
Longines
Orient
Patek Philippe
Tag Heuer
Zenith
Ulysse Nardin
Ebel
Universal Geneve
Corum
Tudor
Timex
Mido

Here is my favorite:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch. This is my fourth watch from the Samsung collection.

Galaxy Gear
Gear S2
Gear S3 Frontier
Galaxy Watch

My favorite was the Galaxy S3 Frontier, but it busted so I opted for the newer model.

81ZKNYBwYlL._AC_SY550_.jpg

I have a Wempe automatic chronometer. Can’t post a picture. Roman numerals, sub seconds, leaf hands, and steel case. They made 250 of them in 1992 and it took me 25 years to find one. It is number 152. Liked it so much I gave my son my Patek.

I have a Wempe automatic chronometer. Can’t post a picture. Roman numerals, sub seconds, leaf hands, and steel case. They made 250 of them in 1992 and it took me 25 years to find one. It is number 152. Liked it so much I gave my son my Patek.
wempe5beae717a7c8c_720x600.jpg
?

DA-36_Schatten_600x600.jpg
Damasko DA36. It is my favorite right now. It can take a beating.

Sometimes luck is your friend! I worked at a PFC hatchery for 30 years, hands in/out of H2O wearing a Citizen Eco-Drive, "Promaster Diver." It runs on light! Can actually "one charge" it for life (which I did) by just letting it in light for one hour! Just chose it, no research, just wanted something H2O proof. It has never failed although, I am wearing a new one. About a year ago, I told my wife I was going to get a new crystal, as mine was badly scratched (from never taking it off to perform manual labor, from construction to mechanical), she replied, "Just get a new watch!" which I did!
https://www.citizenwatch.com/us/en/product/BN0191-55L.html?cgid=mens#start=2

that's what I went with

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT