ADVERTISEMENT

"Well known member?????"

jbenedict

Nov 28, 2017
How can this be, when I only have 85 now 86 post? This type of statement should be reserved for those deserving with thousands of post and time in "member since." I am a rookie and enjoy my time but should be called a "Greenie" at this point in my McAndrew career. I am certainly not a well known member when you look at the resume's on this board. I am proposing that Rivals differentiate in some way on the certain number of post made and time being a member. It is time for change and to give those the deserving recognition. Imagine the effort, energy, heart, soul, and time expended on this board by someone having 10,000 yet 20,000+ posts. Efforts should be recognized and yes winter days in western PA can be a struggle.

Reactions: Lefty Hill
How can this be, when I only have 85 now 86 post? This type of statement should be reserved for those deserving with thousands of post and time in "member since." I am a rookie and enjoy my time but should be called a "Greenie" at this point in my McAndrew career. I am certainly not a well known member when you look at the resume's on this board. I am proposing that Rivals differentiate in some way on the certain number of post made and time being a member. It is time for change and to give those the deserving recognition. Imagine the effort, energy, heart, soul, and time expended on this board by someone having 10,000 yet 20,000+ posts. Efforts should be recognized and yes winter days in western PA can be a struggle.
Everyone knows about you because of the egg dish your family invented.

Some posters are "well known members" 15 times over under 15 different names.

When you reach 25K posts (like me) it should just say "pain in the ass."
And one in particular is a major pain in the @$$, which is why he’s had to change his name so many times. But God love him, he does love Penn State.

Pipe down newbie.:D

No such thing as too much bush in your life.
giphy.gif

When you get to 100 posts there's an elaborate questionnaire you have to fill out to remain a board member. Everything from your feelings on heel/toe to your favorite potato chips will be closely scrutinized to see if you will be allowed to continue posting.
Good luck

Reactions: jbenedict
At least you didn't label me as a turncoat,trader. Eat up.
And before that, a great patriot. But the whole switching sides thing kinda killed his case for most accolades and cemented his place in history as an act NOT to follow.

But what a great egg recipe! Yum!

Don't ask me I was off the board for a few years (my wife had me committed for posting to much on here) came back as was still a well known member.

And before that, a great patriot. But the whole switching sides thing kinda killed his case for most accolades and cemented his place in history as an act NOT to follow.

But what a great egg recipe! Yum!
What is the egg recipe?

What is the egg recipe?
There was an Eggs Benedict reference re: Benedict's name. Benedict responded with the other regular reference to the Benedict name--the traitor. I remarked on both.

You shouldn't have much difficulty finding the recipe or a few hundred personalized variations to it.

But for good measure, here's a link to an Eggs Benedict recipe: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1018626-eggs-benedict

Here's one to Eggs "Benedict Arnold": https://www.bedandbreakfast.com/listingrecipes.aspx?inn=202174&recipe=2085

Reactions: jbenedict
It's the Rivals suck-up approach.

There was an Eggs Benedict reference re: Benedict's name. Benedict responded with the other regular reference to the Benedict name--the traitor. I remarked on both.

You shouldn't have much difficulty finding the recipe or a few hundred personalized variations to it.

But for good measure, here's a link to an Eggs Benedict recipe: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1018626-eggs-benedict

Here's one to Eggs "Benedict Arnold": https://www.bedandbreakfast.com/listingrecipes.aspx?inn=202174&recipe=2085
Oh that lol.
I was actually wondering if the OP might be a guy whose tailgate I sometimes attend, who also makes one hell of a breakfast sandwich at his tailgate.

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT