ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Jukebox, 3/26

a two fer, not to be comfused with a 2-4 (tip of the cap to my Canadian brothers). Look closely and you'll see RudeDude giving dance lessons (amazing choreographer)...

Its been 11 years 5 months and 17 days since I lost my wife. This was our song. I listen to it often and pretend we are dancing and she is once again in my arms. Then I have a good healthy cry. You know what they say about music.....when life is good you hear the rhythm and when sorrow comes you hear the lyrics. When the love of your life is gone you live in a world without color. Everything is gray and black. Seasons are meaningless and there is little difference between day and night. No one ever could sing this song like the late great Terry Kath.

Reactions: MaconNitt
[QUOTE="rudedude, post: 5461074, member: 2836"

[/QUOTE]

since ultra violet light is invisible to the human eye is it really a color 🤷‍♂️ :p

[QUOTE="rudedude, post: 5461074, member: 2836"

since ultra violet light is invisible to the human eye is it really a color 🤷‍♂️ :p
[/QUOTE]
Can you see this? :p

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MaconNitt
Here is the current count of the number of mentions each color has gotten in song titles. I'm ignoring artist names and I only count repeat songs once. And I made an executive decision to not count stuff like cinamon, charteuse, raspberry, etc. I can't swear that it's 100% correct but hey, it's free.

Amber 2
Black 12
Blue 12
Brown 1
Gold 2
Gray 2
Green 8
Indigo 1
Orange 3
Pink 1
Red 6
Silver 3
Violet 1
White 5
Yellow 9

Reactions: rudedude
Here is the current count of the number of mentions each color has gotten in song titles. I'm ignoring artist names and I only count repeat songs once. And I made an executive decision to not count stuff like cinamon, charteuse, raspberry, etc. I can't swear that it's 100% correct but hey, it's free.

Amber 2
Black 12
Blue 12
Brown 1
Gold 2
Gray 2
Green 8
Indigo 1
Orange 3
Pink 1
Red 6
Silver 3