ADVERTISEMENT

We really don’t want Harbaugh to be suspended…..

creamery

Jul 28, 2009
Until after we beat them, right? We want to say that we beat them at full strength, with all their arrows? Let the BIG suspend him before the OSU game.

Also, disgraceful ESPN headline ‘UM warns B10 about punishment’. PSU should have been so bold. What nerve these people have.

Until after we beat them, right? We want to say that we beat them at full strength, with all their arrows? Let the BIG suspend him before the OSU game.

Also, disgraceful ESPN headline ‘UM warns B10 about punishment’. PSU should have been so bold. What nerve these people have.
SCUM

Reactions: rrdd2021
The entitled twats can't win without every entitlement known to any program in the history of div 1 football. So, Phuck them and enjoy it whenever it happens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
what is interesting is that this has pushed the B1G and NCAA into a position where they probably hope PSU wins the game. At issue is damaging UM when they have a legit natty chance. If that natty is gone, it makes it much easier to punish them. So a loss to PSU makes the B1G's positon easier.

Do you think we might get the PI, holding and roughing calls on Saturday for a change?

Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

We want to beat them with no excuses. 100%.

Reactions: SR108

want no excuses..Michigan at full strength..problem with Michigan is that they will have a cloud over their head regardless of whether they win or not rest of year..and problem with Big10..is its embarrassing overall for our league..to me the only win for Michigan right now...is National Championship or bust..anything short of that and they have really nothing to brag about without being questioned...would also have to assume..if nothing happens this year..Big10 and NCAA working hard..to eventually throw down the hammer next year...

what is interesting is that this has pushed the B1G and NCAA into a position where they probably hope PSU wins the game. At issue is damaging UM when they have a legit natty chance. If that natty is gone, it makes it much easier to punish them. So a loss to PSU makes the B1G's positon easier.

Do you think we might get the PI, holding and roughing calls on Saturday for a change?
If we win, I would like it to be fair and square.

Reactions: psu00
If we win, I would like it to be fair and square.
I wish I was so nice. We've been on the downside of these calls so many times that I'd take it no matter what. I feel comfortable in saying that the B1G stacked the deck both against PSU and for tOSU/UM that I wouldn't mind getting thrown a bone.

bcceeb1d-c097-42c3-be3d-20fdfa4cb8cb_text.gif

Reactions: SR108 and mcpat
I'd prefer he be on the sidelines tbh. It's not going to make a huge difference at this point and losing to them with him suspended would be a real kick in the nuts.

Reactions: doctornick
I'd prefer he be on the sidelines tbh. It's not going to make a huge difference at this point and losing to them with him suspended would be a real kick in the nuts.
And at that point the anti-Franklin crowd will take over.

Even if he was suspended, he'd still be making the important decisions remotely. There is no way to monitor every point of access with the technology available. He's already done everything to get ready for us and everything has already been installed, so a suspension now would be of little consequence for us.

Reactions: Jerry

Serious question. Had Harbaugh commented about these claims or been asked about them?

Serious question. Had Harbaugh commented about these claims or been asked about them?

He's said he can't comment in the few sound bites I've seen. Something along the lines of "Fair question but you know I'm not allowed to comment"

Even if he was suspended, he'd still be making the important decisions remotely. There is no way to monitor every point of access with the technology available. He's already done everything to get ready for us and everything has already been installed, so a suspension now would be of little consequence for us.
True. It would, however, help Michigan IMO. They’ve dragged this out so long that if they suspend him today with the game tomorrow they basically throw fuel on the fire. The Michigan team will rally for their “wrongfully persecuted” coach on the eve of the game.

Reactions: Ward Hog and Jerry

it is really too late. if we win, it will be pegged as "Penn State won due to UM being distracted by B1G (or threat) of sanctions."

He's said he can't comment in the few sound bites I've seen. Something along the lines of "Fair question but you know I'm not allowed to comment"
He initially said he was completely innocent which is an obvious lie. Hasn't said much after that After the season is over, all his lies will become obvious. Michigan knows this and hopes to navigate to a national championship before the lies can be pegged to Harbaugh.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
He initially said he was completely innocent which is an obvious lie. Hasn't said much after that After the season is over, all his lies will become obvious. Michigan knows this and hopes to navigate to a national championship before the lies can be pegged to Harbaugh.

The NCAA disagrees with you. They have stated earlier this week they have seen zero evidence that Harbaugh knew anything of Stalions actions.

The NCAA disagrees with you. They have stated earlier this week they have seen zero evidence that Harbaugh knew anything of Stalions actions.
Did you read the B1G statement? It’s hard to believe he didn’t know. And even if he didn’t, his program cheated

Did you read the B1G statement? It’s hard to believe he didn’t know. And even if he didn’t, his program cheated
Video of Stallion on their sideline talking to both coordinators, They used his info in games. Pretty undisputed.

Not a chance in hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT