ADVERTISEMENT

We have been in this bloody conference for 26 seasons.

Maybe he should play harder or coach harder...oh that’s right, he doesn’t do either of those things so what he’s sick of really doesn’t mean squat.
I want to know how many on this board have been a national champion in anything? How about a conference champion? None of those??? Then tell them to shut their faces!

Reactions: AWS1022
Most thought we would dominate the conference, but this conference was, is, and always will be, about 2 teams, and we're not one of them. The reasons for that are many and varied, but just looking at the makeup of our division and I think we will always play 3rd fiddle to OSU and Michigan. I can live with that, but many here cannot.
We are above Michigan. OSU has our high beams in their rear view mirror. Those fu*&#$% know we are coming like a ton of bricks.

You lose McSorley and the Buckeyes have huge recruiting classes coming in. Good Luck !

You lose McSorley and the Buckeyes have huge recruiting classes coming in. Good Luck !

McSorley was a 3 star safety coming out of High School. You do realize that right? The Buckeyes are #1 in the Big Ten and you and I both know that, but please... if you think the gap will only widen in the coming years you are wrong.

Reactions: Carl Spackler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT