ADVERTISEMENT

We do have a chance to go 1-7. All we need is a win

walleye38

Jul 29, 2003
against Rutgers. Of course we could break even if we beat Iowa, Rutgers, Michigan, and Michigan State. Iowa , Rutgers, Michigan , and Michigan State look like even games.

Penn state versus Michigan will be the “save your coach’s job’ bowl

Penn state versus Michigan will be the “save your coach’s job’ bowl
My Michigan buddies don't see another W on their schedule, including Rutgers
I busted their balls about Harbaugh at start of season and they were all in; last night they changed to wanting him gone.

If Levis plays like he did yesterday and has no scoop and scores or pick 6's- PSU can win every game left on the schedule.

Reactions: OhioLion
Don’t forget that we will be playing a team in the West at the end of the year that finishes with the same place in the division. Looks like we will be playing Illinois at this point!

Reactions: fairgambit
While we are losing, Michigan is getting dominated. We outgained everyone except OSU. The way they are losing is alarming. It doesn't make me feel better, but it is different.

Ya. Watching Michigan last night actually made me feel like we aren't as terrible as I thought. I've never seen a team quit as bad as they have. Wisconsin didn't just steal Michigan's girlfriends and tell the Michigan players to f-ck off, Wisconsin decided to cut the Michigan players' balls off them in front of their girlfriends too.

That was as complete and total physical mismatch between two Big Ten teams as I have ever seen.

Reactions: NittanyIllinois
I hear there are cut-rate calculators at one of our posters business. Piece of paper with a calculator drawn on it that will assist in your math. Some Gambit Enterprises. Guessing this paper calculator will be pricey though.
😎

OL
😊

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT