ADVERTISEMENT

We are better

fire_alram.gif

And it looks like Jordan also had an offer from (wait for it) .......

Pitt.

Maybe president Stache will write another post telling everyonel how Pitt is doing so well recruiting against us.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Penn State - 247 Top 5 Recruiting Class

NOTE: The PSU page's list of commits includes Miner.

But this Team Rank has not been updated since 10ish this morning.

Perhaps there is a chance PSU could move up a notch when they update the Team Rank.​

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Last edited:
And it looks like Jordan also had an offer from (wait for it) .......

Pitt.

Maybe president Stache will write another post telling everyonel how Pitt is doing so well recruiting against us.
They must have been 9 B on his list. LOL

Rivals added 4-Star Miner to the PSU list.

They now show PSU with 11 4-Stars, out of 14 verbals.

Impressive work by CJF, the staff, team and this class' recruits.

Last edited:
Rivals added 4-Star Miner to the PSU list.

They now show PSU with 11 4-Stars, out of 14 verbals.

Impressive work by CJF, the staff, team and this classes' recruits.

Slade is a 5-star. So the other two are 3-stars?

Current list of committed players with offers from Penn State and Pitt

Penn State
Asiedu
Slade
Kuntz
Shorter
Minor
Hardy
Tarburton
Luketa
Katshir

Pitt
Zubovic
Morgan

That looks to be 78% Penn State

Might want to check your math.

Safety or CB ? Looks kind of big for a CB if he is a HS JR.
Pretty large offer list.

Safety or CB ? Looks kind of big for a CB if he is a HS JR.
Pretty large offer list.

83wuzme - In an announcement article, Miner says they have talked to him about being an athlete. They think he can contribute at CB, Saf, Nickel and in the Punt and Kickoff teams.

I like his 6-1 size and versatility.
Believe we got a good contributor in Miner, 83wuzme.

We will see.

oops The pain killers for the kidney stones are a little stronger than I thought. Time to stop posting while I still have some semblance of sanity.

Brutal little devils those stones.
Takes potent stuff to make a dent in the pain.

Good luck with their journey spydersabich.

83wuzme - In an announcement article, Miner says they have talked to him about being an athlete. They think he can contribute at CB, Saf, Nickel and in the Punt and Kickoff teams.

I like his 6-1 size and versatility.
Believe we got a good contributor in Miner, 83wuzme.

We will see.
Options are nice.

Reactions: We Are . . .
Slade is a 5-star. So the other two are 3-stars?
Katshir definitely is, but he hasn't been active on the camp circuit because he's rehabbing from surgery. The other is probably Effner. Both have really nice upside, though - especially Katshir.

oops The pain killers for the kidney stones are a little stronger than I thought. Time to stop posting while I still have some semblance of sanity.
Good luck brother. I just had a follow up ultrasound yesterday. They had to pull a stone out of me that got stuck a few months ago. The pain of a kidney stone is unreal and just goes on and on for hours at a time.

Good luck brother. I just had a follow up ultrasound yesterday. They had to pull a stone out of me that got stuck a few months ago. The pain of a kidney stone is unreal and just goes on and on for hours at a time.

Had a brutal attack about 20 years ago when back in Philadelphia on business, working for Cigna and visiting HQ for 3-4 days.

Suffered through an afternoon meeting, got so bad after I got back to the hotel I called the front desk for medical help, had an ambulance and police in my room within 10 minutes. Police took me to a local downtown hospital emergency room and once they saw me, whatever they put in the IV worked wonders in about 5 min.

They kept me overnight, long story short, had surgery back in Chicago about 10 days later when it wouldn't pass or get shaken out after a week of nothing but fluids and about 10,000 jumping jacks.

Only had one MINOR attack since but scared the shit out of me. I'm a firm believer of cranberry juice in the morning.

Have heard MANY women compare the pain of kidney stones to the pain of giving birth.....all I know is I'm not giving birth to no babies!

Thanks to all for the good wishes. I passed the one set of stones in the hospital but am now just waiting for the one in the right kidney to pass. This was my second bout with stones. The last time was 2005 when I had the pleasure of a lithotripsy ro get rid of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT