ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT:Socks

Madsol

Dec 6, 2002
So I'm channeling my inner Mr. Pitt and desperately searching for dress socks that will stay up. Blue and black. Anyone have any suggestions?

So I'm channeling my inner Mr. Pitt and desperately searching for dress socks that will stay up. Blue and black. Anyone have any suggestions?

Check out Viccel. I have small feet and was searching for smaller sizes when I found them. Thedy specifically talk about socks that stay up and reviews seem to back it up.

Reactions: Madsol
My 25 year old son gave me a couple pair of Happy Socks a few years ago and told me my collection of black socks was too old school. As a 67 year old, I was hesitant at first but now love them. I am no longer forced to wear a calf-length black sock with an ankle length one as each pair is unique. I still have two pair of black dress socks for funerals and black tie occasions, but I have worn a pair of Happy Socks while in a tuxedo. I never used to get compliments about my socks but I frequently get them now.

It was just time to join the 21st century.

My 25 year old son gave me a couple pair of Happy Socks a few years ago and told me my collection of black socks was too old school. As a 67 year old, I was hesitant at first but now love them. I am no longer forced to wear a calf-length black sock with an ankle length one as each pair is unique. I still have two pair of black dress socks for funerals and black tie occasions, but I have worn a pair of Happy Socks while in a tuxedo. I never used to get compliments about my socks but I frequently get them now.

It was just time to join the 21st century.
I bouht a bunch of Happy Socks @ South Moon Under.They look great but are super tight.Joe Banks are really nice when they go on sale

Reebok. Yeah. I bought a bunch at my local outlet. They're black, dressy enough for suit and tie wear and they stay up all day.

Never tried them but hear good things about Darn Tough brand. The reviews are more about durability though, not about staying up.

"These are the socks you're looking for," a play on one of Alec Guinness' lines in the original 1977 film.

Minister Justin Trudeau has shown off his Star Wars fandom by sporting socks featuring R2-D2 and C-3PO

C-_5kHDV0AAOZZm.jpg:small

Check out Viccel. I have small feet and was searching for smaller sizes when I found them. Thedy specifically talk about socks that stay up and reviews seem to back it up.
Too many witty responses to begin..... lol.

It must be happy hour!!

Do what Mike Farrell does: yellow tape. Yes, I'm serious.

You strike me as the sort that would enjoy wearing a garter belt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT