ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Jennifer’s Body movie last night and finishing this morning...

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
It wasn’t that highly rated, but Megan Fox is HOT! There are some pretty high profile actors it the supporting cast, including Chris Pratt and JK Simmons. Also, did I mention that Megan Fox is hot? As a public service to my fellow board members, allow me to share a clip of Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried having a sleep over...

Great, under rated flick. Spoiler alert - this movie could have qualified honorable mention for the movie plot twist thread we had here the other day.

It wasn’t that highly rated, but Megan Fox is HOT! There are some pretty high profile actors it the supporting cast, including Chris Pratt and JK Simmons. Also, did I mention that Megan Fox is hot? As a public service to my fellow board members, allow me to share a clip of Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried having a sleep over...

U

So why did you wait until this morning to 'finish'? Seems only appropriate, as a tribute to Megan, to finish in real time.

Great, under rated flick. Spoiler alert - this movie could have qualified honorable mention for the movie plot twist thread we had here the other day.

U
What is the plot twist?

Just to be clear, my only recommendation is to fast forward in between the scenes where Megan Fox is looking hot. The good news is that you will not wear our the FF button on your remote... Seriously, it’s not a bad movie, especially if you are fan of horror movies.

megan-fox-tranformers.jpeg

So why did you wait until this morning to 'finish'? Seems only appropriate, as a tribute to Megan, to finish in real time.
I swear that if you check my browsing history at 11:30 last night, you will not find a google search for “Megan Fox Sex Tape”...

Transfer of powers - escape - bad ending for the band.

What is the plot twist?

Just to be clear, my only recommendation is to fast forward in between the scenes where Megan Fox is looking hot. The good news is that you will not wear our the FF button on your remote... Seriously, it’s not a bad movie, especially if you are fan of horror movies.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Hey - for Valentiene’s Day maybe get your sweetheart something from the Megan Fox Collection from Frederick’s of Hollywood...

Reactions: 91Joe95

My wife is better looking, but I haven’t caught her making out with Amanda Seyfried...yet

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT