ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Admirals?

So WFT is still an option?

That would be an all time classic troll.

LdN
"Washington Football Team" is the best, and a name I can admire. Otherwise..... Grifters, Chiselers, Pickpockets, Stonewallers, or some such thing would make more sense.

Washington Redhogs actually is a pretty good troll while symbolizing the past/current football team/fans and present DC in which they exist.

I mean, honestly, apropos to this Board, how could they not be called the Snyderites?

Washington Football Team is announcing a new name on 2.2.22 and the following list is the shortlist of names. Interestingly, if you key in WashingtonAdmirals.com it goes straight to the WFT website. Is that the new name?

FIRNllLXIAQNn-i
Wouldnt Redhogs or Redwolves be offensive?

Wouldnt Redhogs or Redwolves be offensive?
Not sure how they’d be offensive (although I’m sure someone will try to create a way).

For anyone offended by Redhogs or Redwolves, don’t look up Oklahoma.

Last edited:
If I was a fan I would go with Washington Warriors. As I'm not I'd go with Swampers.
If they have trademark issues with red wolves, they certainly wouldn’t want to scrap with the greatest session band in rock and roll history

In a late entry the winner is the Washington Fighting Dan Snyders. Thanks for playing everyone.

I prefer "riot" - don't give them so much credit.
Call them the Washington National Refusers since no one is willing to work with anyone else.. or we could go with The Washington Filibuster!, The Washington Voters, the Washington butt-kissers, The Washington Millionaires, the Washington Liars, really, the sky is the limit.

Call them the Washington National Refusers since no one is willing to work with anyone else.. or we could go with The Washington Filibuster!, The Washington Voters, the Washington butt-kissers, The Washington Millionaires, the Washington Liars, really, the sky is the limit.

First time through this thread and I had Filibuster in mind, great choice.

Twice a year they could be the Phillybusters!

Reactions: psuro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT