ADVERTISEMENT

WARNING: You may want to stay off this board from September 10th through September 30th............

Michael.Felli

Mar 19, 2013
This board is going to have a nuclear meltdown and burn to the ground following three straight losses to Pitt, Temple and Meeechigan.

Guess I'll go on vacation those three weeks from September 10th through the 30th. Any suggestions?

14032-milton-on-the-beach.jpg

This board is going to have a nuclear meltdown and burn to the ground following three straight losses to Pitt, Temple and Meeechigan.

Guess I'll go on vacation those three weeks from September 10th through the 30th. Any suggestions?

My suggestion would be go get a life... why are you such an azz all the the time

If that is what it takes to get a break from your mindless drivel, well....

Reactions: jubaaltman
I'm sure you're as accurate with your football picks as you are with your stock market picks. How'd that work out for you Michael???? Hope you sold short on a grand scale.

Vacation? You? Don't you have to have a job to get a vacation?

Antarctica??

Temple?

They lost every difference maker they had on defense, and lost most of their offensive line. They lost two of their biggest play makers on offense. They return their quarterback who mostly threw short passes last year into the zone occupied by a linebacker than never again played for Penn State(#8, who entered following the beyond stupid injury to Wartman White), and their running back, who admittedly, is good, and faked Evan Schwan out of his shoes on a TD run.

Is that enough? To beat PSU at Beaver Stadium for the first time, ever? I highly, highly, highly doubt it. Put it this way, for that to happen, PSU has to be much further behind than anyone realizes or believes it is. If that DOES happen, Franklin indeed is on the hottest of hot seats and will need to win 9 games in year 4. You are pushing it with Temple, no way they come in here and beat us again....we know who they are and we also have something this year, that we did not USE last year: Saquon Barkley. Last year we ran him on the field 5 or 6 times and asked him to pass block, gave him the ball ONCE. That ain't happening this year. This year let's see how that Temple defesnse with NO playmakers back, stops 25 carries of Saquon Barkley in Joe Moorhead's offense.

Take your Temple prediction and shove it, pal.

Guys like this are the dark side of the Internet. They can make stupid, inflammatory statements, then run and hide because they are anonymous.

Temple?

They lost every difference maker they had on defense, and lost most of their offensive line. They lost two of their biggest play makers on offense. They return their quarterback who mostly threw short passes last year into the zone occupied by a linebacker than never again played for Penn State(#8, who entered following the beyond stupid injury to Wartman White), and their running back, who admittedly, is good, and faked Evan Schwan out of his shoes on a TD run.

Is that enough? To beat PSU at Beaver Stadium for the first time, ever? I highly, highly, highly doubt it. Put it this way, for that to happen, PSU has to be much further behind than anyone realizes or believes it is. If that DOES happen, Franklin indeed is on the hottest of hot seats and will need to win 9 games in year 4. You are pushing it with Temple, no way they come in here and beat us again....we know who they are and we also have something this year, that we did not USE last year: Saquon Barkley. Last year we ran him on the field 5 or 6 times and asked him to pass block, gave him the ball ONCE. That ain't happening this year. This year let's see how that Temple defesnse with NO playmakers back, stops 25 carries of Saquon Barkley in Joe Moorhead's offense.

I don't believe they lose to Temple either but if they do Franklin might not finish the season let alone get another year. Even the purists that are more about graduation rates and fundraising would start to give birth to themselves and clamor for a change. Losing to Temple at home would be nuclear, but more importantly a team that can't beat them may only win 4 games and that will kill recruiting and probably Franklins career here.

I don't believe they lose to Temple either but if they do Franklin might not finish the season let alone get another year. Even the purists that are more about graduation rates and fundraising would start to give birth to themselves and clamor for a change. Losing to Temple at home would be nuclear, but more importantly a team that can't beat them may only win 4 games and that will kill recruiting and probably Franklins career here.
Odds are pretty low of that happening. You can only hope.

DOW 12,000??

I am suddenly feeling much better about PSU's chances for success this year - - - particularly in September :)

says mister 25 posts who is most likely a Pitt troll and would like nothing better than to not have Pitt continue to lose one recruit after another to coach Franklin

Just do what I do after a loss....bang the wife of a fan of that team the following week.

Reactions: cment

I believe 21 guns blows holes in your post and dismisses your gibberish

very_funny_gif_animation_picture_big_guy_gun.gif

We're not losing to Temple. Period.

This is wrong on every count Nostradamus.

Temple?

They lost every difference maker they had on defense, and lost most of their offensive line. They lost two of their biggest play makers on offense.

The two biggest playmakers on offense were the quarterback and the running back and both are back. They lost their third-biggest play-maker, wr Robby Anderson, but no other playmakers.

nachoscience.gif

Reactions: step.eng69

Just one. Stay the f--k out of Florida, we do not need more clowns.

Reactions: MichaelJackSchmidt
The two biggest playmakers on offense were the quarterback and the running back and both are back. They lost their third-biggest play-maker, wr Robby Anderson, but no other playmakers.

And we are not starting the same offensive line, or the same offense. You are insane if you think with what they are losing up front on both lines, they score 27 points and hold us to 10.

He also will have to face a full, linebacking unit, rather than a kid who never played again because he didn't know what he was doing at the mike lb. You are not running the ball on us and you have one receiver to throw to, that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT