ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEO: OC Andy Kotelnicki's Intro Press Conference

Man LISTEN TO THIS. IF ONLY WE DID THIS LAST YEAR...we would be getting ready for our semi final game in the CFP.

As it stands now watch us go 10-2 again but lose 52-46 and 49-43 instead of 20-12 and 24-15 😂

Man LISTEN TO THIS. IF ONLY WE DID THIS LAST YEAR...we would be getting ready for our semi final game in the CFP.

As it stands now watch us go 10-2 again but lose 52-46 and 49-43 instead of 20-12 and 24-15 😂
Wow, for second there I thought you were going make a positive post.

Foolish me😜

Great press conference......loving this hire even more now. He is more than x and o's. Great approach to coaching and his philosophy of coaching is impressive! Big picture thinker, working with other groups, and the key, fitting personnel to the system, playing to player's strengths. I'm excited to see what he can accomplish!

Kotelnicki definitely presents himself well. With his confidence and extensive coaching experience, he seems destined to be a head coach sooner than later. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up coaching in the NFL before long either.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I do think we have to admit that the blue white game was pretty predictive of how the season went in terms of a dominating defense and confused offense.
We don’t even need the blue white game, every OC hasn’t lived up to expectations, so we can beat the holiday rush and just start hating him now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT