ADVERTISEMENT

Upset with our bowl bid, here's a solution....

step.eng69

Nov 7, 2012
North East PA, Backmountain area, age 72
On the way to town yesterday morning I passed this country church in Jackson Twp. I then realized the church would make an ideal three tier jumping platform for those upset with our bowl bid an feel the need to "leap from the ledge".

I'm sure, for a small donation, the Pastor might accommodate your wishes.
May the Lord be with you.
IMG-20181201-112615824-HDR.jpg

On the way to town yesterday morning I passed this country church in Jackson Twp. I then realized the church would make an ideal three tier jumping platform for those upset with our bowl bid an feel the need to "leap from the ledge".

Wow! So that’s how they ring the church bells every Sunday? What Engineer designed that?

why limit it to one issue?

let's include those who want to act like they know more about the staff than CJF does and are upset that he doesn't agree

Reactions: step.eng69

Hey step. I’d like to shake the mans hand that is using that ladder configuration because I would piss myself if I had to go up there. Guess there is no rental company around to rent a lift. Lmfao

OSHA needs to be notified. That sheet of plywood can fall over if the wind blows and really hurt someone.

That is not s roofers chicken ladder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT